13. Happy

Lonnie returned home, she moved in with her boyfriend.
Right, you're probably still wondering who he is. Let me explain;

Harry was in the hospital five years ago, but there was this incident. Because he couldn't breathe. Jay wasn't in a hurry but he did get help.
Harry was fine, yet when Jay left the hospital... he got hit by a car and died immediately.
Harry was allowed to stay in Auradon thanks to Ben and the barrier was broken down shortly after.
Lonnie's parents didn't accept the pirate as her boyfriend and made her choose between her family and her boyfriend, Lonnie chose Harry.
Harry proposed a month ago but Lonnie told him that she needed a little time to think, they only knew eachother for five years.
Now we're back on track.

"Hey, I'm home." Lonnie said and Harry walked to her.
"Hey love."
Lonnie smiled as Harry kissed and she looked at him.
"Yes."
"...what?"
"My answer."
"You mean you finally made up your mind?"
Lonnie nodded and Harry put his hands on her waist as he kissed her again, just a bit more passionate this time.
"But..." Lonnie started.
"Oh dear..." Harry mumbled.
"The two of us are going to visit my parents, to talk things out and to tell them that we're getting married."
"Your parents kicked you out of the family because you were dating me."
"I know... Which is why we should talk things out. And don't worry, I won't leave you."
Lonnie kissed Harry's cheek before heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
"Wait a second. Last and the first time you took me with you to your parents, yiur dad almost killed me."
"That won't happen... again."
"How can you be so sure?" Harry asked as he followed Lonnie into the kitchen.
"My dad ain't the youngest anymore. Plus another five years has passed since the last time both of us saw him."
"...so?"
"Do you trust me?" Lonnie asked as she turned to him and Harry sighed.
"Of course I do."
"Good. We'll be going to them tomorrow."
"Do you want me dead or something, so you don't have to marry me?"
"I do want to marry you. I was scared at first that we'd rush things."
"We've been together for five years."
"Which isn't a long time, compared to the fact that you're supposed to share the rest of your life with the person you're married to."
"So you were doubting if you actually wanted to be with me?" Harry said with a suddenly serious voice."
"That is not what I meant." Lonnie fired back.
"It's what you said."
"Like you never said shitty things. I... I wasn't doubting my will to be with you. I was doubting if you would still be the same towards me as you are now, over I don't know what many years."
"...I'll see you later." Harry said softly as he turned to leave.
"Goddammit, Harry-"
"No it's fine. I'll be back in half an hour."
"Harry just-"
But Lonnie already heared the front door slam shut.