3.

"Play ddakji with me." You were quite shock why the hell this man wanted to play ddakji with you, this late in middle of nowhere but after he showed his suitcase filled with money, you can't ignore it. "Each time you win, I'll give you 100,000 won."

'this might be the game sangwoo told you about...?' you thought quietly, maybe these money could help sangwoo paying off his dept? Maybe you could buy a new shop for his mother. "However, if you lose you have to give me 100,000 won."

"But....i don't have money with me and 100,000 won is quite a lot. Sorry i can't play." You stand from the bench walking off the street with stumble. But before you could turn around the corner he held your sleeve . You turned with raise in eyebrow waiting for him to continue as he let your sleeves go with blush.

"Uh, you can pay with your body." Your eyes widened at the statement, sure you were sangwoo's toy but that's another matter because you love him but selling off your body? Nah you aren't a slut though.

But before you could speak he quickly regained himself, and spoke up with small blush which was visible because of street light, "i mean, each time you lose I'll slap you."

'so that's why sangwoo's cheek was crimson red.' you sighed heavily before walking to the bench again and waited for him to come.

"I'll let you go first." He held out the cards out with colour red and blue. "choose your colour." He waved two cards out, one blue and one red. You didn't have to think about it , blue always have been your lucky colour.

•••

The red card didn't even moved a little as you gulped hard and looked up. Just accepting the fate you moved your left cheek forward closing your eyes waiting for impact. After some seconds the slap wasn't still received so you slowly opened your eyes to see dark brown orbs staring right into yours with mischievous glint. You raised both of your eyebrows at him as suddenly his hand made contact with your cheek.

"Ow." You let out a silently whine as your skin of the cheek Stung like bitch but you didn't said anything as you shook your head and held the blue ddakji trying again.

But before you could carry on, he held your jaw and pecked the stinging cheek leaving you dumbfounded. You looked at him surprised while he smiled at you smugly.

••

Your nose started to bleed by now, the slaps were so hard that if you received few more you'll die right now and the pain in scalp and stomach wasn't helping but what shocked you was each time after slapping you he would either kiss it or carresse it to smooth it.

You looked at him annoyed, now or never. You gonna show him that you didn't won the childhoon ddakji just cheating. You narrowed your eyes on the red tile before pushing much force on the card in your hand and throwed it hardly but this certainly made you lose your step as the blue card flipped the red one you fell on the ground with thump on your back.

You opened your eyes looking at the dark sky with wide smile before his handsome face came into your view with proud smile. He held out his hand for you to hold it as you stand up smiling at him.

After standing infront of him you moved your hand forward ready to slap him but he instead held your hand turning you around as his other hand came onto your waist whilst your back on his chest. You could feel his breath on your ear as he whispered. "Congratulations, I owe you money."

He put 100,000 won in your pocket before leaving a small kiss on your ear. He let you go as he closed his suitcase and held it again fixing his suit. "You can make big money playing games like this. Would you like to give it a try?" You stopped counting the money looking at him. "Sorry, but this is enough. I already made my cheek sore and i wouldn't be surprised if these games took lives."

You weren't focusing on what you saying but it came out like this. You bowed at him and his shocked face. You didn't even remembered what you said, it just came out because you were focusing on counting the money. He regained himself before standing infront of you.

"Miss han Yu-ri." This was all it took you to looked at him shocked. How does he knew your name? Was he stalking you? You don't remember having social media accounts. What if Sangwoo find about this. He would take wrong idea. You stand from the bench quickly and accused your finger at him. "How did you know my name??? Were you stalking me?"

He shook his head with a polite smile, "han Yu-ri, 35 years old. Former secretary of joy company's founder. Lives with her boss, and pays off his dept secretly. Currently you owe 150 million won to loan sharks." He finishes as you looked at him surprised before he placed a beige coloured card in your hand. "I'll wait for your call." He smiled before kissing your forehead last time and walking off in the dark street.

You looked at the card which had three shapes; triangle, circle and square printed. You turned it around and looked at the number intensely.

"I fucked up."

--------