Chapter 3

Gikwang brought his friends to his house. There's his brother downstairs. He brought Hyunseung and Yoseob to his room and spending time.

"I wonder if you ever have friends before?" Yoseob ask.

"No. You guys are my best friends." Gikwang replied. Hyunseung nodded.

Yoseob and Hyunseung laughed and continued to give an advice when meeting someone for the first time.

"Oh! I got text! He said he will pick me up!" said Gikwang.

"Nice! Go get ready!" Hyunseung replied.

"Come on, Gikwang!" said Yoseob.

Meanwhile, Gikwang's brother hear screaming voice from his room. He thought weird things happening. But he just be quiet and didn't want to know.

"What is hyung doing upstairs?" His brother, Hyekwang thought.

Then, someone horn the car outside, Gikwang went downstairs along with his best friends.

"Ah! Hyekwang! I'm going out to see someone, good bye! Love you!" said Gikwang.

Hyunseung and Yoseob are also following him and went outside while waving at his brother. They'll going home.

There's Dongwoon outside waiting for Gikwang.

As the time is running, Junhyung wake up and ask for Dongwoon. Doojoon tell him that he have meeting with his mom. Junhyung believe in Doojoon and easily got fooled at once because of his laziness.

"So, where are we going, hyung?" Gikwang ask.

"At the park, playground? Let's have a dinner first, I'll treat. Also, just called me Woonie." Dongwoon replied.

Gikwang nodded.

Dongwoon feel a little awkward when Gikwang called him hyung. Because he wanted them to called by name to each other.

At the park,

"Woonie, actually... Why did you brought me here?" Gikwang ask with his innocent face.

Dongwoon smirks and sit on the wooden chair with Gikwang.

"Hang out? Well, I just want to be friends with you." Dongwoon replied.

"Um... Okay?" said Gikwang. Dongwoon smiles.

"Oh I don't think you actually want to be friends with me. There's must be something." Gikwang added.

Dongwoon laughed and pat on Gikwang's head. Gikwang shyly look at his hands and played it.

"What do you think of me, Kwangie?" Dongwoon ask.

"I think... You're handsome and kind." Gikwang replied.

"Really?" Dongwoon ask.

Gikwang nodded and look at him.

"Do you love me?" Dongwoon added.

"W-what do you mean?" Gikwang ask.

Gikwang's heart was beating so fast. He stares at Dongwoon's face who's smile at him.

"Hahah... Next question... Have you ever kissing someone?" Dongwoon ask.

"No. Why?" Gikwang ask.

Dongwoon nodded. He look at the sky and rub Gikwang's hair.

"Do you want to have a try?" Dongwoon ask.

Gikwang nodded.

"So, can I kiss you?" Dongwoon added.