Chapter 10 (part 2)

At Yoseob's house,

"Still haven't come home?" His mom ask.

"Yeah, mom. He's such a playboy!" Yoseob pout.

His mom pat on his head to calm him from anger. He smile at his mom and hugs his mom. Then his mom went inside. Yoseob went outside the house and standing, leaning against the door.

Yoseob was waiting for Doojoon to come home. He was working at 7 AM to 1 PM. But, it's already 3 PM.

Yoseob pout and fold his arm on his chest. In a few minutes, Doojoon's car has arrived and Yoseob rolled his eyes as Doojoon was smiling at him.

"Why you're late?!" Yoseob yelled.

Doojoon slightly giggling and rub his neck after Yoseob yelled at him. Doojoon though the way Yoseob yelled is cute.

"I'm sorry. I had meetings." Doojoon replied.

"Fine!" said Yoseob. He went straight inside and Doojoon hold his hand to stopped him. Yoseob was blushing. He think Doojoon seems like he want to flirt with him.

"Yah, come here." said Doojoon.

"No!"

"Five minutes." Doojoon added.

At the same time, the small one slowly walk to his boyfriend and look on the floor.

"Hey, look at me." said Doojoon. He pulled up Yoseob's chin to look at him. Yoseob look at his funny boyfriend and start to smile a little.

"You're smiling!" said Doojoon. Yoseob burst out on embarrassing and pushed him away. He tried to run away again but his funny boyfriend start the plot to stop him.

"I love you! Yang Yoseob!" Doojoon shouted.

Yoseob turned around and red. He's crying and hit Doojoon's chest. Doojoon burst out on laughing. Doojoon hold tight his hands and came closer to his face. Yoseob gets shy and close his eyes.

Doojoon take Yoseob's hand and take something from his pocket. He put a ring on Yoseob's finger. Yoseob blink and question himself.

"I want to stay with you forever and ever! Always stay by your side, love you, protect you and all until I die! Will you marry me?!!!" Doojoon shouted.

Yoseob chuckle and hugs Doojoon. Doojoon hugs back.

"Yes! I'll marry you!" said Yoseob. He was crying on Doojoon's chest and was so happy because of Doojoon.

"Yes!! Yeay!! Aaaarghh!!" Doojoon scream on excited.

Doojoon very glad and happy because Yoseob accept him to marrying him soon.

"Let's get married tomorrow!!" said Doojoon. Yoseob nodded and smile. He hold his small fiance's both hands and kiss his forehead.

"I love you, Yoseob." said Doojoon.

"I love you too, Dujunnie." Yoseob replied. Doojoon continue to hugged him again. He hugs back as a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not good at this short typical parts. I'm very sorry if the story is boring!

I've lost my idea just because I was very busy and I end it with getting married.

That's all for DooSeob! :)