Chapter 8

In the afternoon, 4:56 PM,

Junhyung brought his car and went to Hyunseung's house to pick him. He told Dongwoon and Doojoon that he meet a girl but it's a guy. He keep it a secret.

"Bye! Geurim!" said Hyunseung to his sister. His mom was not at home.

He happily went inside Junhyung's car. He thought this going out was just for friends hangout. There's Junhyung keep a secret from him too.

While the two straight and gay are going out, the other pairs are also going out secretly especially Doojoon who still didn't let Junhyung know about his relationship with Yoseob.

"Woonie!!" said Gikwang. Dongwoon nodded.

He hugs Gikwang like a friend. He put his arm on Gikwang's shoulder. He thought that way is more romantic couples.

"Hello, my little one!" said Doojoon.

"Hello, Dujunnie!" Yoseob replied.

The two are holding hands and going together with Gikwang and Dongwoon.

Even without Hyunseung or Junhyung, at least they have their boyfriends with them.

"Where are we going, Junhyung?" Hyunseung ask.

"Amusement park." Junhyung replied.

"What? The two of us? Isn't that like a dating?" said Hyunseung.

"Well, we're friends. Why not? Come on! Don't be shy!" said Junhyung.

Hyunseung nodded.

They've arrived at the amusement park and Hyunseung saw the carousel and grabbed Junhyung's hand and brought him there. Junhyung feel embarrassed that the kids are watching them while Hyunseung is happy like a child. The horse ride has started and Junhyung is embarrassed.

As it stop, Hyunseung tried to get up from it. He was about to fall, Junhyung managed to catch him from behind. Hyunseung fall on Junhyung's chest. Fortunately, both are not facing to each other. Junhyung gets embarrassed that the real couples are looking at the two of them.

"Thanks, Yong Junhyung." said Hyunseung. Junhyung nodded.

Hyunseung ran away that he saw many interesting for Junhyung.

"Yah! Don't leave me!" said Junhyung.

"Hey! You see that one?! Let's go there!" said Hyunseung.

"Roller coaster?! No!" Junhyung replied.

"Don't be scared! I'm here! Come on, come on!" Hyunseung shouted. He grabbed Junhyung and run.

They're going from the amusement park at 7 PM, Hyunseung was happy while Junhyung feel want to throw up. He realize it was his fault because he's the one who brought Hyunseung at the amusement park. So, Junhyung brought him to food court.

"Woonie, why your leader... Hate gay?" Gikwang ask.

"Oh you know?" Dongwoon replied.

"Yes. Hyunseung told us." said Gikwang.

"Because he don't want to be gay. But he ended up regret to hate them." said Dongwoon.

"Why?!" Yoseob ask.

"We don't know. Even Doojoon said it must be his hormones has changed." Dongwoon replied. Doojoon nodded.

"Yeah, he might be fall in love with a guy now." Doojoon added.

"Where's he?" Gikwang ask.

"He told us that he's going out with a girl." Doojoon replied.

"A girl? The one who's going out with him is our friend, Hyunseung. He calls him last night." said Yoseob.