Chapter 4

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the chocolates that he gave on the side of my study table. I have been staring at it for hours and my smile has been there ever since I got the chocolate from him.

"Should I even eat this? It feels cruel to eat something this special" I looked at it and tried to decide if I wanted to eat it or not. It'll be rude if I don't, so I opened it and got one chocolate and tasted it.

I'm not really a huge fun of chocolates but I like, no, love this one. I'm not sure if I love this because it taste good or because I love the person who gave it to me. Ahhh, I can still remember how he gave it to me.

---------

"W-what's this for" I asked, confused yet happy because of the fact that he's giving me chocolates.

"A thank you for the thing that you did for me yesterday" I smiled and accepted the chocolate.

"Won't the girl that gave you this get mad because you gave it to me?" I know he accepted that chocolates that were given to him, I was watching.

"No, I bought that with my own money" I don't know why but I feel like a hand just touched my heart because of what he said. It's always the bare minimum that makes us feel special!

"Here, I wanted to give that to you earlier but there was a lot of girls surrounding you" I chuckled and also gave him the chocolate that I had earlier. He smiled and accepted the chocolate. He didn't put it in his bag though, he just held it.

"Why don't you put it inside your bag? So you won't have to carry anything" I suggested. He might have a lot of things that he needs to carry and it might just make it harder for him.

"No it's alright. It might get smooched in there" I furrowed my eyebrows and he explained further.

"This is special. I don't want it to be smooched inside" 

--------

"This is special" I repeated what he said as I felt my cheeks burning. I can't, I'm crazy in love with that guy.

"Ahhhh, Akari, you're one crazy woman" I giggled and got up to go to my bed to go to sleep. So far, I've been having the best days of my life.

---------

The next day I excitedly went inside our classroom, which is a first time because I'm usually grumpy in the mornings that's why nobody messes with me.

The teacher got in and said that we will be making a group project for the whole week and he of course assigned us with our own partners.

I just hope that my partner is as hard working as me, I can't slack off in school. I'm aiming for the top.