𝘐. 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

" DOCTOR. Smith? I am concerned, the blood pressure is dropping and the heart rate is going up, is everything under control down there? "

"I have everything under control here...
just give some neo and fluids and
things will be fine."

"I already did Sir, but it still not stabilizing and the blood pressure continues to fall. At this rate we might losing them, Doctor. I think we should call one of your partner."

"Alright... Go get me another anesthesiologist,
some blood and a stat page. Also bring
Doctor. (L/N) to assist me."

-*-

"Thank you for your hard work Doctor."

The said doctor smiles and excuses herself from her coworkers. The sky has turned into a dark blue shades when she walked out from the hospital and went to the nearest station.

As a medical intern, it was such a rare opportunity to be an assistant for an important surgery. So when her friend—Grace told her that she was needed in Doctor. Smith surgery, she couldn't help but feels excited. But still the excitement didn't last forever, the 12 hours surgery really consumed her energies both physically and mentally.

Not to mention that she need to take a subway because she still doesn't have enough money to buy her own transportation, making her feels more tired than before.

She then turned to the right where the traffic lights is while patiently wait for it to turned green so she can cross to the other side of the road.

The buzz from her left pocket startled her as she silently rubbing her nape. Reaching out to it, she began to unlocking her cellphone to know who's the one responsible for her shocked.

Her mood instantly changed when she saw the notification from the Webtoon apps indicating that 'Solo Leveling' - her new favorite manhwa has a new updates.

Within a second she began to read the new content and completely immersed to it, making her forget that she's still on the crossroad waiting for the traffic light turned into green.

From her peripheral vision, she saw her surroundings began to cross so she did the same while still looking at the phone screen. Neither did she knows that the traffic light was still red.

WATCH OUT !

Before she can fully processed the words, she quickly looked up from her phone and turned left where the loud honking sound comes from. The last thing she saw before she closed her eyes was white, until it turned black.

-*-

[ REDIRECTING DATA ]

[ DATA PROCESSING.... ]

[ ACCEPTED BY SYSTEM ]

[ YOU ARE NOW QUALIFY
TO BECOME A PLAYER.
DO YOU ACCEPT? ]

[ YES / NO ]

[ IF YOU DID NOT
RESPOND THE SYSTEM WILL
AUTOMATICALLY PICK YES ]

[ IF YOU DECLINE, YOUR HEART
WILL STOP BEATING IN 0.02
SECONDS. DO YOU ACCEPT? ]

[ YES / NO ]

[ PROCESSING...]

[ CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU HAVE NOW
BECOME A PLAYER. ]

___________________________