𝘐𝘐. 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

ONE thing was for sure.

You are not a workout type of person.

When working in a hospital before, there are always some unexpected situations where you are forced to adapt quickly. As a result, it forces you to use a lot of energy to think and act at the same time, leaving you with neither time nor energy to exercise.

But ever since you woke up in this world five years ago, everything change.

The screen kind of thing called a 'System' demands you to do things called a 'Quest', or else you'll be punished for not doing them.

Honestly you don't really mind it, but the main problem is that it ordered you to do something that involved using your body.

Jogging for 30 minutes in the morning, doing 10 push-ups during the day as well as sit-ups and sometimes making you do Yoga. That may not seem a lot to some people but for you, it is too much.

You walk into the tiny cafe that has become your favorite as you always visit after your morning jog. The familiar interiors and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafts through the air as soon as you walk in.

"The usual?" said the barista, clearly asking a  rhetorical question.

"You know me so well, Su-ho." giving him a smile, as you reach to your pocket to get some money.

The brunette haired barista just chuckles and takes the money you give him. He then hands you the change that you immediately drop at the tip of jar.

"Aren't you bored of drinking a hot chocolate every morning? this place called a coffee shops for reasons, you know." Su-ho asked, as he made his way towards the cabinet behind him.

"Well that's true, but chocolate is the love of my life and i'm not one to cheat."

"Especially, when you're the one making it." You cooed, winking at him.

He just rolls his eyes at your comment, ignoring the smile that crept on his face. You chuckle at his response and glance over to your usual seat. Groaning quietly when you see someone has already occupies it.

"Ah right, that man has been sitting there for about an hour and just playing with his cellphone, not ordering anything." Su-ho commented when he hears your distressed sounds.

"Also, he asked about you yesterday."

It makes you turn around quickly at Su-ho. Taking a quick glance towards the man and scanning his appearance from head to toe. You notice that person is wearing a formal black attire with a pair of black loafers and has orange colored hair.

The longer you look at him, the more unfamiliar he becomes.

"What did he ask?"

"He asked if i knew you and when did you usually come to this cafe." he shrugs, putting your drink on the counter.

"And you told him?"

He nodded, "Yeah, i thought he is someone you might know."

You pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh at his answer, sensing something troublesome might happen today. "Did I do something wrong..? Do you want me to throw him out?" Su-ho asked with a concerned voice.

"No, nothing's wrong," as you grab your drink and take a sip from it, "Thank you for this, by the way."
You made your way to the suspicious man with a hot chocolate in hand and stop in front of him.

"Excuse me..."

The man startled by your voice and looked up from his phone. He then proceeds to stand up when he seems to recognize you.

He bows and says your name, "I'm sorry for bothering your day, but I have something important to talk about."

Hearing that, you set your cup down on the table and crossed your arms over your chest, showing your distasteful towards him.

"Not to be rude, but who are you?."

The man realizes when he hear your question, then hands you what appears to be a business card as you look at the man warily before taking it.

You look at the business card in your hand and quietly sneer as you read the words on it.

"I don't have time for the Hunter Association, especially with the Chief Inspector." You stated, give him his card back.

He just look at the card in your hand with a straight face, "It's not me who has a business with you, i was sent here just to deliver a message."

"From who?"

"The Lancelot."

You scoff hearing that name again, choosing to grab your hot chocolate that's no longer hot anymore and drink a large amount of it.

This man in front of you must be trustworthy because only two people in this world who know those nicknames, You and Him.

"Well, tell Lancelot to fuck off because Galahad
is already dead and currently enjoying her
time in hell."

He doesn't give a reaction to your harsh words and instead reaches out to his inner pocket to grab something before continuing his words. "He also mentioned that you might refused, so he wanted me to give you this."

Raising your eyebrow at him and stare at the box in his hand. It's a maroon box about the size of a ring box. Curious, you take it from him and start opening it.

You begin to curse when you see a familiar silver thing inside, knowing exactly what it is.

NOTICE!
YOU RECEIVED
THE SACRED BLOOD
PLAQUE. DO YOU WANT
TO KEEP IT?

[ YES / NO ]

Sighing loudly at the screen hovering in front of you and reluctantly pressing the YES option, firmly clutching the box in your right hand.

Feeling tired from the situation, you choose to sit down and gesturing the seat in front of you towards the man with your head.

"4 minutes.." as you look at your watch.

"Pardon?"

"You have 4 minutes to talk, Mr. Woo Jin-Chul."

_____________________