𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

TODAY is what people called the perfect
summer day.

No clouds, just a clear blue sky that feels like someone had painted it before. No harsh wind, only a gentle breeze. No rain, but warmth as the sun shines on your skin through the car window.

On the day like this, you probably might have a picnic on the beach and hear the waves crash against the rocks or maybe lie under a tree with a cherry-colored blanket beneath you.

But instead of doing all that, here you are, inside the car that takes you to where you least want to go.

'Should i jump out and run away?' you sigh, looking at the road outside.

After what it feels like an hour, you finally arrived. You take a deep breath before you open the car door and come out. Following Jin-Chul from behind, you suddenly stop in front of the main entrance.

Jin-Chul who's already inside the building just looking at you with unimpressed look as he holds the door. On the other hand, you just stand there, quietly stare at the skyscrapers in front of you, and begin to feel nostalgic.

"Alright, here we go again.." you murmurs, walking to the entrance door.

-*-

The interior isn't much different from when you last visited it a year ago, just some upgrades here and there, but it's still familiar. Entering the elevator, Jin-Chul press the button to go to the 25th floor, where the Chairman room is.

Usually you attempt to do a small talk when you're in the same room with other people but the person in front of you just gives off an aura of don't talk to me, so you keep quiet. Awkward minutes later, you finally arrived at the navy blue mahogany door while he began to announce your arrival.

The sound from inside the room signaling for the both of you to enter. As Jinchul opens the navy's door, your eyes immediately make eye contact to the person who's standing behind his 'mighty' desk.

Still not taking his eyes off you, he nodded towards Jin-Chul signaling him to leave the two of you alone.

He then began to call your name.

"Go Gun-Hee." You replied in a hostile tone. His name tastes bitter on your tongue.

"It's been a long time."

"Yeah, I wish it was much longer."

His expression turn wry hearing your response,
"I understand that our relationship are not the
same as be—"

"Stop with the bullshit, What do you want? " You cut him off.

"Please, take a seat." gesturing his hand towards the couch completely ignoring your words.

You roll your eyes at his reply and reluctantly sit down waiting for him to say something. But instead of talking, he walked over to his desk and opened one of the drawers, searching for something.

Before you can protest about what he was doing, he suddenly puts a white folder on the coffee table in front of you.

You narrow your eyes skeptically at him as you began to unravel the folders wanting to see what it contents.