𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Both women left the room and followed Philza to two doors down, Venus motioned for Cecilla to wait outside while she walked in, it didn't stop Cecilla from eavesdropping however,

"Not bad! I will say, your chest is slightly too small for Technoblade's clothes but otherwise I think it's fine." Venus assessed.

"I just woke up, could I at least eat first?" Dream complained. His voice so familiar and home-like, Cecilla was close to bolting in to see him. But as Philza stood in the doorway, his right wing hidden behind the door, he stopped Cecilla's excited urges with a creeping grin of his achievement.

"Wake up earlier then. You've no right to complain when we have guests to impress." Venus nagged. It truly was like her to act like a mother, and she did a good job of it.

"Alright mum, whatever you say." Dream scoffed. Cecilla listened to the slight muffle of his voice; he was still wearing the mask, unless the door was causing a muffle as such.

"Oh but I'm not sure of this colour..." Venus teased with a sigh for Dream to scoff at.

"There are no colours. It's black and white." He sighed and moved around.

"Well it doesn't help that you haven't tucked in your shirt." Venus snapped suddenly, silence on the other end where Dream was busy tucking in his shirt - out of fear, Cecilla assumed, "and put on the blazer, it might hide the fact that the shirt is too big." She added as Dream silently did as told. It was strange how motherly the relationship was. No wonder Venus gave up trying to stop him, she ignored it instead.

"Better?" Dream asked.

"Button it up for him, the blazer looks a little too big." Philza's voice suddenly rang. Dream groaned as Venus did as she was told and finally, she stood back. "Looking sharp." Philza agreed with a thumbs up.

"Can we go now?" Dream complained like a child.

"Wait." Venus ordered with a tone of finality, "let me get someone else to decide with us; an outside bearer. Then you can take it off. Is Technoblade close by?" She added sweetly as Dream sighed. Finally, Philza's wing moved and Cecilla saw Venus peek her head out of the door. She was motioned in and nervously, Cecilla walked into the room.

He was still Dream, he had his back turned and he was fixing his cuff. He hadn't worn a hood which allowed Cecilla to see his hair, a warmer shade of dirty blond for sure, practically brunet. Cecilla sighed silently to herself at the sight of him, softening and feeling tears spring to her eyes and the tidal force of relief and fulfilment as it pressed her into place. Her cheeks reddened while Venus shuffled behind her sister and to the door with Philza, both oozing with excitement and tension for Dream to turn around.

"So what do you think?" Venus whispered for Cecilla to brace herself.

Dream turned around and stuck out his arms easily to present himself to Cecilla, the same way he had stuck them out when the pair had first met as he walked down the steps from his mansion. But in the process of her, his arms tensed and were brought in slightly.

"W-Wonderful..." she stuttered out a croak of her excitement while Dream slowly took off the mask. His look of shock, wide eyes and a slightly dropped jaw only brought more excitement to Cecilla. His eyes sprung with his own tears as Cecilla fell in love with the man all over again; his freckles and scars, every "imperfection" made him flawless and she couldn't have been happier. His face heated up at the sight of her and both at the same time, they approached each other.

Finally, after everything; Dream kissed her, cupping her face and pulling her close while she only did the same. Those tears which fell in small trickles down her cheeks before, dropped like stones in water. They were wiped away by Dream's hands every so often, his thumb brushing against her cheekbone did the job efficiently. Before they pulled away and stared at each other. Dream looked desperate, he looked like he was going to cry or as if he was in a state of hysteria.