02

Bat-Cave

Feb 18, 2014

5:27 pm

Bruce narrowed his eyes at the kids, and only said one sentence - Explain NOW! -

- Is n-not wh-what it looks li-like - Stuttered Tim.

- How is this not what it looks like? - Bruce asked. - You all are in deep, Deep, DEEP trouble... To your rooms, NOW! -

- But - Dick tried to but was immediately interrupted.

- N O W ! - They all jumped at the sudden outburst, and ran out to their rooms.

As they went up, they looked at each other - Alfred is going to kill us - Stephanie commented, the others silently agreeing as they all went into their respecting rooms.

Meanwhile, Bruce went through all the bags, finding twelve little bags. One or two in each school bag. He looked at them and opened one - What is it, Sir? How bad is it? - Alfred asked worried.

Bruce put his pinky in it and tasted a nothing of the dust. His eyes widened and he tasted a bit more. Then he stared at the old butler. - Alfred, this, is... is... -

- Is what Sir? - Alfred now was even more worried.

- Is sugar! Normal Processed Sugar! - Bruce said, unsure to what to do next.

Alfred went and open another bag, same content - They smuggled sugar. The young Masters and Mistresses are in plenty of trouble now -

Bruce smirked. When he had been young, he had smuggled sugar out of the kitchen to snack on, and was given a six hour lecture on nutrition and balanced meals.

- Well, at least is sugar and not something worse - Bruce said.

- Maybe, however, that still doesn't save them from punishment. They broke the rules and I will lecture them! - Alfred said. He took their nourishment very seriously.

Alfred took all the bags and put them with the rest of the sugar in the kitchen. Then went hall in the west wing, that one had the children rooms. Alfred clapped his hand and eight doors opened slightly. - You are to come with me -

They followed Alfred to the Library, and sat at the big table. Alfred stood at the end, the kids four on each side. Alfred looked pissed. None dared to say a word. - You are not grounded - The kids sighed in relieve.

- However, I AM highly disappointed on all of you. You should know better. The rules in this house are here for a reason, so to have you understand them, we shall have a talk about why sugar, inflated cereals and other harmful foods are bad for growing boys and girls - Alfred said.

And with that, the kids were stuck in that library till midnight, when Alfred sent them to the dining room and served some sandwiches and water as a punishment. Then they were sent to bed. Without patrol. Bruce didn't even come out of the cave or talk to them, or apologize for screaming at them.

Bat-Cave

Feb 24, 2014

3:45 pm

After a few days, some of the kids, Barbara, Dick, Stephanie and Carrie went to the port again. The others were scattered around the Manor.

Bruce was still mad... How was it possible? Even his youngest, little Carrie was in on this. He tried to find cameras, but they were inside a building, so he just watched the dots. They stayed there for a while. Then left back for the Manor.