1~ Skypeing and Flying

I heard yelling coming from downstairs,
"And we're back!" I mutter to myself, I knew that he had returned with another bitch to replace my mother. Ever since she left to go live in England near Phil's apartment my dad had been abusing me. A lot.

Almost every night he'd come home with another woman, okay so not all of them are bad but most are. I mean, one of the ladies he brought home was a police officer, later discovering that he was abusing me and fined him for beating a 12-year-old.

Anyways, back to the presant day.  I was able to get my hand on a cheap laptop  and after every beating, I would Skype Phil and talk to him about it, and he would say,

"Don't show any pain, Oh and ask F/N's brother Jack if he could help you get a plane ticket to London so you can get away from that basted, okay?" 

(F/N= friends name)

I would sigh, "Yeah I'll do that, but Dad doesn't let me outta the house."

"Wait don't you have Jack's number? I mean isn't he like, what? 18?"

"Yeah I have it, but dad's taken my phone."

"Shoot um, I'll send some money over and you can go from there." He says in a stressful tone, it's not like he want's to see me like this, seeing his little sister hurt.

"Okay, I'll do that and try and get my phone back too, without getting caught." I sigh, 

I then hear a groggy but sexy voice from Phil's doorway. "Phil, who are you talking too?" He was about to say something but I cut him off,

"Uh, I gotta go, bye!" I quickly close my laptop and hid it under my f/c blankets.

"Y/n you better be asleep." I can hear his drunken voice through the door. Quickly I hide under the covers and act like I'm asleep.

I hear a muffled 'good' then nothing.

~1 Week Later~

'Finally, I have the ticket and I'm heading to LONDON!' I'm so happy that I get to leave this hell hole.' Now I've got to make an excuse to leave the house.

"Dad, I'm going out with Aunt May!" I say from the door, trying to cover the fact that I have a suitcase filled with all my stuff.

"The hell you ain't!" He yells from the T.V, "Not with all that crap."

"Uh, Dad she's taking me to see if I can return the suitcase. Since I won't be using it anymore." I mumble the last part.

"Whatever, just do whatever." He sighs, taking another swing from his beer bottle. So I use this to run to her car and pull everything into the front seat. 

"How'd it go?" She asks, turning on the engine. 

"Just drive me as fast as you can to Tullamarine Airport," I tell her, eyes dead set on the road. She says nothing and steps her foot on the gas and goes.

We finally arrive at the Airport, she kisses me goodbye and good luck at the door, "Have a safe flight!"

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" 

"Y/N, I'll be fine, just GO!" She says to me and drives off. 

I walk in the doors, and past the International doors, the Airport is as busy as always.

'Gate E Gate E where's Gate-'
"There it is," I say to myself and start walking over to it. As I get there people are starting to board the plane.
The steward checks my ticket and shows me where my seat is. I find my seat next to the window at the back and sit. Only a moment, later a mother and her daughter sit next to me, I smile at them and they gladly smile back.

'This is going to be a long flight' I sigh to myself.