16~ planes and the new start?

I had been home for almost four days now and we're meant to be in Sydney, but our flights had been cancelled. So I'm sitting here scrolling through Tumbler.
"Y/n?" I hear Dan ask,
"Hm?"
"Did you not listen to me?" He replies,
"Oh you were talking?" I smirk,
"I sure was sweetie." He chuckles,
"Sure." I mock.
"Well, you won't know what I was talking about then." He tell me.
"Eh."
"Anyway, I was saying that our flights have been reopened." Dan explains.
"You sure?" I raise an eyebrow to him.
"Yes I'm sure." He smiles.
"YES!" I squeal. Leaping into his arms, giving him a bear hug.
"Good, now get ready, we're leaving in five." He says, whilst kissing my forehead. I jump up, off the brown coloured couch. Sprinting into my room, I see something laying softly on my navy blue bed sheets. A book, not just any book it's a small pre-view of their book. 'THE AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE.'
"Yay!" I clap my hands. Grasping the book in my hands, I can see a small note coming off the side of it, saying
'To y/n,
This is just a small gift from Dan and I.
         - your brother, Phil.'
I smile at myself, remembering that I have such amazing friends. Snapping out of my little faze. I decide it get changed into: a black tank, a purple skirt to match my coal black boots. I straightened my brown hair and put on a dark grey beanie. Looking in the mirror,
"Y/N!" I hear Dan yell.
"What?"
"We're going now." He says as he walks into the room.
"Wow, you look, beautiful Y/n." Dan whispers as he steps closer to me.
"You think?" I ask, striking a pose.
"Yeah, gorgeous." He smiles.
"Thanks."
"Anyway we have to go, the others are on their way to the airport now." He tells me.
"Oh, where's Phil?" I ask him.
"He's with them."
"Okay."
           The car ride was silent, well not completely. We had Troye's album playing and Dan had my hand in his as we were driving. All of the bright colours of the outside looked beautiful as we passed them.
"Hey Dan?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm nervous."
"Why are you nervous?"
"I don't know.." I sigh to him. He just chuckles, and kisses my hand.
"Well, we're here." Dan smiles. I nod and open my door.
---- (sorry, TO THE PLANE!)
I sat next to Dan as everyone else boarded the plane. We are flying with Quants.
"Hey, don't be so nervous." Dan whispers to me.
"Sorry, I've never flown with people before."
"What? So you have only flown by yourself?"
"Yeah.." I look down at my lap. I shift under his gaze.
"Hey, look at me." He says lifting my chin. I look at him.
"You need to stop worrying, besides. I'm here." He looks into my eyes.
"I know, it's just-"
"Stop, just look at me." He cuts me off. I look at him,
"Aww." We hear a voice behind us.
"Uh.." Dan says.
"Sorry, I'm Fred, Fred o'fazbear." The man continues, "I'm an inspirational author and could I get your names please?"
"Um, sorry we don't give out our names." I tell him.
"Oh no, your names will not be used, I just need them for ideas." Fred explains.
"Okay then, I'm Dan, and this is Y/n." Dan says for me.
"Thank you." He says.
"Are you two together?" The man asks.
"Um-" I start.
"Yeah, we've been together for a few months." Dan cuts me off. I glare at him then sigh.
"Yeah."
"Thanks again, I will contact you before they're being published." The man continues, "my daughter is a big fan of you Dan."
"Oh, well tell her hello." He smiles. I smile too and look out the window, watching the plain move.
"Dan." I whisper,
"Hmm?"
"Look." I point out to the window watching all the car lights fly by like all of my memories of my mother.
"I miss you." I mumble to myself, 'why am I thinking about her? Is it because I'm coming back home?' I question myself. (She had died from lung disease)
"What'd you say?" Dan asks.
"Uh, nothing, just thinking out loud." I smile to him. He replies the smile and puts an arm around my waist.
"Welcome to my home." I whisper to Dan whilst resting my head on his shoulder. I feel him smile and kiss me on my temple.
"I already have." Is the last words I hear of him, before falling asleep.
__________________________
A/N: Hey, no I'm not dead. Sorry for being a little late this week. And sorry if it was short. It was my birthday on Saturday. So yah.
Next week there might not be a chapter, because I will be packing for my holiday. And I won't have access to any internet. If I do, I'll be lucky. So no chapters for two weeks maybe three. Sorry.
                            'To love others makes us happy, to love ourselves makes us lonely.'
Idk I was bored! ❤️
And don't forget to let me know what you think is going to happen next, and if you have any ideas let me know! ❤️