20~ Baby

A/N: YOU GUYS AREN'T READY, AND I WAS BORED WHEN I WROTE THIS SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD! READ A/N AT THE END

Little run-down: Dan and the reader got married, moved to a hot country of your choice, I CAN'T CATER FOR EVERYONE SO TO BAD. Had sex, didn't use protection, and I think you know how it goes. 

----

~ THREE YEARS LATER ~

"Dan don't we such a turd, the bird was happy where it was!"

"It was annoying me!" Dan says like a two year old child.

"You could've just moved." I tell him, giggling.

"I'm too lazy, you know that!" He notes.

"Whatever." I tell him, turning back to playing with our three year-old son.

"Elliot don't listen to daddy, he's being silly." I tell him. Dan mutters something under his breath: 'You did in bed the other night.' (A/N: if you know what I mean ;P)

"Naughty daddy!" he giggles, pointing over at him. Dan chuckles and puts down his phone.

"Elliot, Uncle Phil and Aunty Abbey will be here with Eloise." Dan tells us.

"Yay!" Elliot yells flicking sand everywhere, myself and Dan giggle.

~ Hour or so later ~

"And remember the time when you kissed that elephant!" Dan says, holding his beer.

"Yes! And you kissed a pig's ass!" Phil giggled.

"Not in front of the kids." I whisper, smiling.

"Yeah, we don't want them repeating any of this!" Abbey giggled. (Dan and Abbey were really drunk). The kids were outside, playing with our pet dog (Dog name), they were playing a rough game of tag.

"Kids, be careful!" Phil shouts.

"We will!" They say together, chasing the dog.

"(Dog name)! Be gentle!" I shout, getting the dogs attention. The once summers day had turned into a warm summers night.

"Didn't think it was meant to get this hot." Phil says, fanning himself with some paper.

"It gets hotter here." I say, smiling at Dan, he nods in agreement. (A/N: Dan and the reader have been living in (Hot country) for a few years after they got married)

"Dan, I don't know how you put up with the heat?" Phil asks.

"I don't, she does," pointing at me, "she put an air conditioner in our room, I mostly stay in there."

"Horrible husband much?" Abbey asks, nodding over to us.

"Yeah, but he pays for everything."

"So she's gotta love me." He smiles a cocky smile, putting an arm around me.

"Great relationship." Abbey says.

"Yep." I smile, booping Dan on the nose. He made a face like a stunned deer. Everyone laughs at him.

~ A few more hours of drinking and being complete idiots ~

Phil had just made a terrible joke about him and Dan four years ago, and tilting my head back gave me a look at the time [01:57am].

"Shit!" I whisper.

"Don't swear darling~" Dan slurs.

"Phil, it's way past the kids bed time, help me put them to bed?" myself and Phil managed to not get drunk unlike Abbey and Dan.

Phil looked at the clock behind him, "Shoot! We'll be right back." He says to the drunks.
"Don't do anything to my baby girl." Dan slurs. Yep, he's drunk.

"I won't!" Phil shouts, "I feel sorry for you." He whispers to me.

"I know, and knowing him, he'll probably want to fuck me tonight." I whisper back. Phil just laughs and picks up his daughter from behind.

"Ahh! Daddy, don't do that again!" she tells him grumpily.

"I'm sorry darling, but it's way past your bed time."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Elliot! Time for bed!" I shout, walking up to him.

"But I don't wanna go to bed!" he argues.

"I'll read two stories." I smile.

"Okay." He mutters, taking my hand. (A/N: if it was only that easy to get little kids to do what you want)

"Quiet down, they're going to bed." Phil says to the pair. They nod and go back to their talk. We lead the two kids to their bedrooms. Elliot walks Eloise to his room as she is staying with him.

"Good night Mummy." He whispers to me.

"Good night daddy." She whispers to Phil.

"Good night kids." We both say. Closing the door, we breathe out:

"That was an effort in itself." I smile to phil. He puts an arm around me.

"Still having you as a sister, and Dan as a brother-in-law is an effort in itself." He smiles. I giggle at his comment.

"Thanks, Brother." I smile.

"No worries, Sister." He smiles back, putting a kiss on my forehead.

~ Later that night ~

Since it was hot, I put on my silk Victoria secret nighty that Dan bought for me on our one year anniversary. I was about to hop into bed when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"You know babe, you look really sexy in that." Dan whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Thanks Dan, and I'm guessing that's why you bought it for me." I smile, turning round to face him.

"I bet you'd look better without it on." He smirked, sliding the strap down my shoulder. I stop him.

"As much as I'd love to do that, but one: you're drunk, and two, I'm pregnant."

His face want from a goofy smile, to serious.

"You're, Pregnant?" He asks, touching my stomach.

"You know when we did it the other day." I ask him, he nods. "We didn't use protection."

"How long have you known?" He asks me, lifting my dress up to get a better look at the baby bump.

"Since yesterday, I didn't tell you because I wanted to wait."

"For what?"

"For the pain that comes with a baby."
He puts down my dress and hugs me, "Tell me if you're feeling a craving."

We both laugh at his statement.

'We were having a second child, on accident'

-----

A/N: Okay, so guys I know I said no more chapters, but when I thought about this, I just had to write about it. I was originally going to make this about another YouTuber, but I changed my mind. I hope you guys like it, I did amuse myself whilst writing the chapter. I guess that by that ending I gave you that I'll have to write another chapter, I might but not for a couple of weeks or until I get an idea about it.

- Diamond <3