~2~

Emma woke up feeling warm breath on her neck. Back in H. Y. D. R. A. she never got any kind of warmth ever. She looked up to see Bucky. He looked so familiar to her, but she couldn't quite figure it out. She sat up from Bucky's chest and just stared at the wall. Bucky had woken up from the lack of warmth on him. He looked at Emma wondering if she was okay. I mean wouldn't you be concerned for a girl just staring at the wall and not moving a muscle. He started to speak when she looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

" Y-yeah." She hesitated.

He knew something was up with her he just didn't want to figure it out just yet. Maybe when she was somewhat back to herself he could ask her.

The two of them walked downstairs Bucky had his hand on Emma's lower back to help her get down the stairs.

"Good morning you two." Nat said.

"morning." Bucky said as he pulled out a stool for Emma.

"Thank you." Emma said to Bucky with a half smile.

Bucky nodded his head and took a seat next to her as Steve put a cup of coffee in front of the two of them.

"What is this?" Emma asked.

" It's coffee you gotta drink it, it helps when your tired." Steve explained.

" Oh." Was all Emma said as she took a sip.

Her face lit up as she took the sip and Bucky saw it and he silently smiled to himself as he chuckled.

Tony walked into the room and saw Emma.

" Hey kid, how are you feeling." He asked her.

" Better I think. She replied.

"We might be able to get your memory's back and get everything H.Y.D.R.A. did to you out of your head." Tony said.

"Can you really?" Emma asked as she starred at the floor playing with her fingers.

" Yes." Tony responded.

" Then what are we waiting for lets do it." Emma said as she stood up and walked to the lab with Tony.

"But what the world fails to realize is a villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told."

-Bucky Barnes

A/N: I'm so sorry short chapter let me know how you like it😁