Oz's abilities

TW mentions of preying on insecurities the idea of drawing out insecurities mentions of overwhelming fear and dread

Being a Eldritch Horror, and or the embodiment of fear has its perks!

Shadow blending
The ability of being able to blend in with the Shadows seemingly being invisible.

Overseer
Being able to see the insecurities and phobias of Mortals.

Intense aura
This Ability will allow you to make the strongest looking mortal drop their knees in fear, however if they have a stronger will than you get ready to rumble!.

Little buds♡ the more use to the overseer ability causes these tiny Blobs of void to exist, they pick how long they stay, they are known as phobias.

Technique
If your opponent has a stronger will than you, you may use the overseer ability and pray on their insecurities, they will drop like flies

Technique#2
While blending in the shadows, you can command the phobias to make Whispering sounds of barely coherent words, making the opponent go crazy.

Being a Eldritch Horror, and or the embodiment of fear has its downsides!.

Being 70% more sensitive to light sucks.

First impressions not the best, everyone just gets uncomfortable around you.

If someone you don't know personally is around you for more than 5 minutes the feeling of overwhelming dread and fear will well up in their stomach.

Being as Old As Time, Or well fear does get lonely.

Haha that got dark, welp
Remember to get some rest eat something and drink some water
farewell.
236 words