T H I R T E E N

Opening the eyes and looking around, the man lying on the bed naked with a thick blanket on his body slightly hissed at the pain on his lower back. He looked around the dimly lit room to see thick curtains drawn to prevent the sunlight enter through.

"Whats the time?" He murmured audibly as he turned around to his partner but found no one. He wondered about the time as he reached out for his phone and his eyes widened to know the time. It was 12 in the noon. The man hurriedly sat up and again winced at the discomfort. He waited for few minutes as he read the message dropped in his message box.

'Gotta go. You were sleeping peacefully, didn't have the heart to wake you up. Have the painkillers before moving out of the bed A-Yun. Call me once you are free.

~A-Xuan.'

Yun slightly smiled at the text message as he switched the lamp on the bedside on. His eyes fell on the medicine with few cookies and a glass of water. There was a note beside it which read 'In case you didn't open the message, have these before going out of bed. See you soon A-Yun.' Yun took his medicines after having some cookies, rested on the bed and then hurriedly went out to clean. Today Yu-er was dropping by and he has to make things well before any suspicion arises.

Its been two months since Father's day and Yu-er has lessened his visits to Yun and that has seriously made Yun worried. Afterall all these years it was Yun who has always been the father figure for Yu and not Jun but he couldn't understand why Yu has started being with Jun more than him. It unsettled Yun's feelings. Was he again losing to Jun? Another person whom he cherishes, will that be snatched again by Jun? Yun cannot let this happen. Already a lot has been spoilt and snatched from him by Jun.

Added to his distress, Jun's relation with Xian has troubled his Zhu Xuan alot and that man becomes weak whenever it comes to Jun. Though Yun and Xuan had been sleeping together for quite a lot of time, may be for twelve years, but for Xuan it was always platonic. Yun might have loved the latter and did not mind the other using him to satisfy his desires but it still hurted him. Xuan was caring, kind and understanding to him, would treat him like a doll of glass then why Xuan couldn't understand Yun's love for him, Yun never understood but neither would he do anything to spoil the things between them. Having Xuan all to himself except for his heart, Yun wanted to be contended just with that but things have changed recently. Ever since Xian and Jun have been getting close, Xuan has become more agitated resulted in wild intercourse between them. The older would cry over the heartbreak after there sweet time and as much as it hurts Yun he cannot help but blame Jun for it. Yun feels defeated. How come all the stars in the world favour Jun? Even now, not only Zhu Xuan but also Yu-er. The boy who always looked up to him now is moving towards Jun. For Yun, Yu was the only constant that made him feel that yes, he had something but now it seems Jun has been very cleverly snatching it away from him too. The life to Yun seems like a sand now, however hard he grips it, it flows out of his control and now he wants nothing but atleast Yu-er in his fist. No he won't let Jun win this time.

Taking a deep breath Yun got up to take a shower and was delighted to find clothes and his toiletries out for his use. Only if he could have this forever. Donning to fresh clothes, Yun moved out to cook light lunch for himself and Yu-er. It was afterall three weeks later Yu was going to visit him and he wanted to pamper the boy to utmost. After half an hour, while Yun was cooking, the loud ringtine of his cellular phone rang and Yun hurried only to see Yu calling him.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Shushu, I guess I won't be able to come today. I promise to come tomorrow."