Your Bio & New Info

You: Woah woah woah! W-What the hell is this!? Is this a remake of a remake?

A/N: You damn right it is! There were some thing that i wasn't satisfied with in the previous 2 versions. First, i felt like the story needed a prologue chapters to show your life as a kid and you meeting your friends (even the ones that will eventually abandon you once you get sick). Also, if you were on Earth, since you were a baby, then where were you during End of Z or the GT sagas? Like when baby took control over Earth or when the Shadow Dragons were roaming around. There are just many things that i want to try/do differently and i plan to do that in these prologue chapters (there will probably be like 5/6 possibly more prologue chapters before we get to the actual chapter 1 where your former friends will abandon you).

Not to mention the fact that i feel like i have downplayed your potential as Broly's son (power scaling tangent incoming). First of all, you becoming a Super Saiyan so late (at age 16) was pretty dumb considering that Gohan become one at 9 (and a SSJ2) and Goten and Trunks became one at 7/8 (and SSJ3 as Gotenks) and your potential is FAR greater than all of them combined. Also, Z Broly as a baby (while enraged) could create a barrier strong enough to tank 1st form Frieza's Supernova attack when he destroyed Planet Vegeta and according to Daizenshuu, you need to emit at least 2x the amount of ki as your opponent to tank something with no damage whatsoever. DBS Broly goes from weaker than base Vegeta to strong enough to push Gogeta to go Blue in 1 fight! In DB Heroes, OG Broly can fight both Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Vegito and SSJB C.C. Vegito at the same time. So yeah, im sure i can have you do even more ridiculous at younger ages. However, i might have to hold you back just a little bit in the beginning/prologue chapters so that you won't outright surpass everyone immediately.

Also, I swear to Omni King Zeno this is the LAST GODDAMN TIME i am restarting this story lmao!

Crossovers: Dragon Ball GT/Super/Heroes, Sailor Moon, Precure Series, Honkai Impact 3rd, Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, RWBY, Senran Kagura, High School DxD, Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia and a few other minor crossovers from other franchises.

Bio

Name: {Y/N} Apocalypse

Age: 0 (In Prologue 1), 4 (End of Z), 10/11(GT), 16 (when the chapter 1 starts)

Note: You are the same age as Pan.

Race: Saiyan

Alias: Neo Legendary Super Saiyan, Saiyan Legend/Saiyan of Legend, The Nightmare (from the Villains), True Apocalypse

Occupation: Union Academy Student (formerly), Time Patroller (Currently), Super Hero, God of Destruction Candidate (According to Whis & Angels)

Personality: Kind and caring towards family & your real friends. Cold, distant and mocking towards your fake friends and enemies. You become increasingly more aggressive the higher the transformation (excluding SSJG and UI forms). Calm/Relaxed in UI forms.

Likes: Eating, Training & surpassing your limits, Your adoptive mother, Your real friends, Sailor Senshi, Precure, Symphogear Users, Squad V, Himeko, Fu Hua, Konoha Ninja's, Class 1-A, Class 1-B, Red Team, Green Team, Ryuko, Mako, Z-Fighters, Time Patrollers.

Dislikes: Your former/fake friends, your father, your Grandfather, your adoptive Great Grandfather, Schicksal, Anti-Entropy, World Serpent, Union Academy (the corrupt and stupid people at least), Danzo, Dogen, Team Hanzo, Crimson Squad, Team Gessen, Team Hebijo, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CRDL, Team CFVY, Team NDGO (according to the novel, they are assholes worse than CRDL), Time Breakers, Demigra, Core Area Warriors, Dark Kingdom, Black Moon Clan, Death Busters, Pharaoh 90, Dead Moon Circus, Shadow Galactica, Akatsuki, League of Villains, All the villains from the Precure series, Salem, Grimm, Yoma, Noise, Honkai Beasts.