Prologue 2: The 28th Tenkaichi Budokai 1

4 Years Later - St. Freya Academy ({Y/N}'s Age: 4)

It has been 4 years since your ship crash landed on Earth and 4 years since you met Theresa, your adoptive mother. Over the last 4 years, Theresa noticed that you took a huge interest in fighting/martial arts as she would often see you practicing martial arts techniques that you would see in movies and TV shows, and would do extreme training exercises that a child his age shouldn't be capable of.

Whenever the students of her school would have sparing matches, you always wanted to join in on the fun, but Theresa would say no. But one day, she said yes, as she was curious to see how you would do. To everyone's surprise, you single handedly, and effortlessly, defeated every Valkyrie student and then proceeded to defeat every Valkyrie teacher in hand to hand combat, despite the fact that they were much older and more experienced that you. Everyone recognized you as a prodigy among prodigies with that day and Theresa decided to start training you herself. You told her that you wanted to join her school when you got older.

What people didn't know is that you and Theresa were doing some extra training in secret. This is where your real impressive stuff comes as you got a better grasp of your ki and you unlocked the Wrathful state along with re-obtaining Super Saiyan and mastered them quickly. After that, you easily achieved the Legendary Super Saiyan 1-3 forms through training and mastered them as well, so they don't have energy drain. No one knows about your Super Saiyan transformations besides Theresa, and she wanted you to keep it a secret from others for now. Especially from Otto. She knows that there are some people out there who would go though great lengths to have power like this under their control.

Right now, you was in the closet of your room, trying to pick out some clothes to wear for the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai tournament. Ever since you saw a commercial about it on TV, you always wanted to participate in a martial arts tournament. For the past week, you basically begged Theresa to let you participate. At first, she declined, but finally gave in when you gave her the 'puppy dog eyes' technique.

"Have you found anything suitable for battle yet?" Theresa asked.

"Not yet mom! I'm still looking for something." You replied as you tossed random clothes out of your way in search for something to wear into battle. After a few minutes, you finally found the clothes that you were searching for and immediately put it on.

 After a few minutes, you finally found the clothes that you were searching for and immediately put it on

"Pfft! These are probably the worst clothes i have. Meh. This should be good enough to wear into battle since i don't really care what will happen to them." You said laughing.

"Alright! Good! Perhaps i should get you something better to enter a battle or tournament with. Now lets get ready to board the Hyperion." Theresa said before making a mental note to get you some better battle worthy clothes.

"But mom, can't we just fly there? I mean, i can fly way faster than the Hyperion can." You retorted.

"No buts! Besides, the Hyperion is already getting preparing right now. Also, the Valkyries and the Hyperion's crew members want to come cheer you on. We still have plenty of time before the tournament begins. There is no need to rush." Theresa chastised as you pouted. "Not to mention, i heard that your friend from school will be there cheering for you as well." She continues as you rose an eyebrow.