3 am//Shadowpeach

Hi!This is my first shadowpeach Writing so yeah :/
For: @Kyo-chon (I believe this is your user 😶)

It was late at Night and Swk had been playing his video game.Macaque on the other hand had been trying to sleep but found it a little difficult.Macaque got up to go and get some water and noticed Monkie king really focused on the game so he didn't bother him.Once macaque got His water he stood there drinking it.While he drank he couldn't help but stare at Monkie king,As he did he blushed but caught himself and Looked away.

After Macaque finished his water he realized it was pretty late so he went and tapped on Swk's shoulder,Swk was a bit startled by that and jumped.

Swk:Macaque!You scared me!!
Mac:Sorry peaches,But it's late.Go to bed.
Swk:Come on!One more game!!
Mac:GO.TO.BED.
Swk:Geez ok fine!

Swk stormed off and Macaque went to go lay down,Swk had fallen asleep easily but Macaque still couldn't.It was around 3am When Macaque finally got the courage to get up and walk over to Swk's room.Macaque quietly entered Swk's room and Walked up to Swk and started blushing as he stared at Swk while he slept.He quickly brushed it off and tried waking the Monkie king up.

Mac:Peaches!!!*He said in a low whisper*
Swk: ...
Mac:Peaches!!!*He said a bit louder*
Swk:hmmm....
Mac:Peaches...Wake up!!!
Swk:Huh?Whats going on?
Mac:I have a question...
Swk:Can't it wait till the morning?*Yawn*
Mac:No...
Swk:*Sigh*What is it?
Mac:Can I...*He started to blush*
Swk:Can you?
Mac:Can I sleep with you tonight...*He said quickly and in slow voice*
Swk:I'm sorry,What did you say?(he really didn't hear him)
Mac:Gah,Can I sleep with you tonight!*He realized he said that louder and Blushed more*
Swk:H-Huh?Why?*He blushed as well*
Mac:I..I can't sleep.
Swk:Oh..W-Well sure.

Swk scooted over and Mac laid down next to him.

Swk:So do you want me to cuddle you too?*He said jokingly*
Mac:You're not funny.
Swk:Uh huh.Well anyways good night.
Mac:Good night peaches.

Around 3:50 Macaque still couldn't sleep so he decided to get closer to Swk and wrapped his arms around Swk and held him while he went red.Macaque soon fell asleep after that.

The next morning Swk had woke up and felt warm,He didn't know why but when he finally realized why he went a bright red.Apparently at night Swk's body involuntarily Wrapped its arms around Macaque aswell,both of their legs had knotted themselves together and their tails wrapped around each other.Swk didn't want to move and Wake up Macaque so he stayed quiet and continued to blush.
About 10 minutes later Swk tried to Move but ended up waking up Macaque,Macaque also blushing at the position they were in had quickly moved and they untangled themselves.

Mac:Soo...
Swk:Shut up.
Mac:Im trying to make things a little less weird right now!
Swk:Well it's not gonna work.
Mac:How do you know?Huh?*He got in Monkie kings face*
Swk:I just..*He blushed more*
Mac:*Also started blushing* well peaches~?

Monkie king stayed silent and so did macaque for a moment as their faces were inches apart,They blushed.Macaque caught in the moment slowly started to lean in and so did Sun wukong and as their eyes closed their lips were about to touch but then Mk stormed in.

Mk:MONKIE KING!!!!
Swk:AH!BUD?!?*He pushed macaque away*
Mk: ....Umm...
Swk:W-what are you doing here?!
Mk:You told me that I was supposed to come over early today.
Swk:GAH!I did..I'm sorry I forgot!
Mk:It's fine,But what we're you and Macaque about to do?!
Swk:N-NOTHING!!Just go wait out there for a moment!
Mk:Hmnn..ok!*He walked away*
Swk:Gah...sorry,I forgot to tell you Mk would be showing up.
Mac:It's fine.But Anyways~
Swk:Huh?

Macaque pulled Swk in and gave him a quick peck on the lips and quickly got up and left without saying  a word.Swk sat their stunned and Red,Macaque walked out and shut the door behind him while he also Blushed.Mk was confused as to why Macaque had came out quickly but just let it be.
Monkie king came out a bit later and Mk and Him started training.From a window in the room,Macaque could see Swk but Swk couldn't see him because the  curtains covered him.He watched Swk and as he did he blushed.

Hello!Plz don't judge,this is my first shadowpeach story so yeah.I also had no idea what to do 😀👍