Chapter one

This was a new year, a fresh start. Alex wasn't going to fuck up his only chance. The baggy jean wearing boy let out a heavy sigh, as he hugged his parents good bye. He rolled his luggage toward the side of the building, so he could pull out his papers he had gotten in the mail.

He had to make good first impressions. He didn't want to have another two miserable years. He reread the acceptance letter, and let out a small laugh. Armstrong's Academy for Musically Talented Boys. Alex was of course nervous, he didn't even think he had a chance to get into the god damn school. And here he was, standing in front of the damn thing. Alex was starting to have second thoughts, maybe he could catch up with his parents. He was a pretty fast sprinter.

"Iero, shut the fuck up." A voice demanded behind him. "How about you? Now come on the Misfits are way better than blink." Someone laughed, "Ever heard of Smashing Pumpkins or The Smiths."

"Gerard Arthur Way, I swear to god if you do not take my side on this. I will never speak to you again." Alex leaned up against the tree that was nearby, and listened to the conversation happening behind him.

"Can we all agree that Green Day is boss, and that you all should get inside?" A new voice asked. Alex looked over his shoulder, and saw it was a teacher. Now intrigued, Alex shifted himself so he could see what was happening. The shortest one rolled his eyes, "Professor Frank Edwin Wright the third, did you just say boss." The professor shook his head, "Its professor Cool to you, and yes I did, problem?" The short one, who Alex guessed was "Iero", opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by "Gerard". "Frankie, don't push it just- lets go inside." "Yeah, Frankie, listen to your boyfriend." The boy with the blonde and brown hair chimed in.

"Shut the hell up, Jack." 'Frankie', and 'Gerard' said in unison. And then the two boys, and the professor walked towards the schools doors. Alex was busy checking out Gerard's ass, when "Jack" walked up to him.

"You might want to check yourself, because if Iero or McCracken saw you doing that." Jack let out a soft whistle. Alex smirked, " Sorry? Gerard Arthur Way has a nice ass." "Oh so you did listen to our conversation." Alex shrugged, "I might have heard some of it." Jack smirked, "So what's your opinion?" "On Blink 182? Oh c'mon man, they're sellouts." In just .2 seconds, Jacks facial expression shifted from "Hi, you seem nice." to "What the hell did you just say? I wiLL EAT YOUR FIRST BORN!"

"What the actual fuck. You need to learn- I cant believe- Come with me, to my dorm, we are going to listen to Enema strikes back!" Alex gestured to his bags, and Jack let out a frustrated sigh. "Whats your room?" Alex handed Jack in his information papers, with a grunt. "Oh you're with Iero, here I'll help you with your bags. Lets go."

As they walked to the dorm building, Jack was asking him all sorts of questions. "Whats your Name?" "Where you from? Oh Baltimore, me too!. Alex had also learned that the headmistress or principal of the school was Adrienne Armstrong, not Billie. He also learned that no one from Green Day actually worked there. Tre Cool just liked to hang out at the school, and help teach drums.

Jack kicked open the door to room 203, earning a 'What the fuck!' from Iero. "He's your new room mate, and needs some help with his musical education." Jack quickly explained, as he put Alex's bags on the bed in the right corner. Alex put down his backpack, and he didn't have time to say hi to Iero or take the room in. Because Jack took him by the hand, and pulled him out of there. Slamming the door shut behind them. Jack lead him to room 200.

When they got into the room, Jack went straight towards his side of the room, roughly opening drawers, and slamming them shut; Until he found what he was looking for. "The Mark, Tom, and Travis show (The Enema Strikes Back!), this is their live album. Now you're going to listen to it with me, and then you can decide whether or not they're sellouts.