Ep 53: Red

Being a heavily pregnant woman, I am not supposed to enjoy sex this much. At least, I think so. From the stories whispered in the dark by my senior healer, Jen, the middle period of pregnancy is the best period for achieving sexual pleasure. She also whispered that the last few months of pregnancy are the roughest. We get more tired with our growing belly, we have more aches all over our body, and we become more anxious about the due date. The accumulation of all that makes us shouldn't think or even desire sex.

Moreover, sex can be tiring, especially for our poor backs. It can also be dangerous as the womb has descended during the time and deep penetration might trigger contraction, or worse, cause bleeding.

Yet somehow–I don't know if my pregnancy is the unique one or if it's because I am with Lyall, but... I thoroughly enjoy my intimate time with this man, even with my belly being the largest it has been. I don't even feel exhausted. My back doesn't ache as much as I thought it would be.

Lyall is being gentle all night long. He always checks up on me, making sure I always have a soft pillow under my back and head, always making sure my expression exudes pleasure and not wincing out of pain. He also strokes inside me gently. I know he takes great care not to plunge deeply, but enough to still take us both to the peak of pleasure.

Every inch of my skin has been touched by his soft lips. Every curve and edge of my body has been caressed by his touch. The pinkish mount between my legs is his favorite place to taste. I never knew how much ecstasy being licked down there can bring. It's like he is painting a masterpiece with his tongue.

Throughout the entire night, he prioritizes my comfort and pleasure much more than his own. I have lost count of how many times he makes me ride my peak. It amazes me how sensitive I am to his touch, to his hot kisses. Every time I ride that pleasure wave, he smirks, and he looks so hot even in the dark-lit room.

He wouldn't let me return the favor at all. He wouldn't let me exert as much energy as he does. It's like it turns him on to do all the work for me, for us both.

"You just focus on being comfortable and let out all of your sexy moans," he whispers into my ear.

"Don't you need a release too?" It takes a great will to break away from his kisses. But I don't want to feel like the sex is only one-sided. That doesn't sit well with me. Even if I am a heavily pregnant lady now.

"Seeing you enjoying us is a huge turn-on for me," he says with a wide grin, "You've made me find release more than twice, Little Muse. You just didn't notice because, at the same time, you are also finding your release way more than I do."

I am breathless from the last endeavor we did. My entire body is sweating. Yet the funny thing is, I feel no ache or soreness in my body at all. We can continue to do several more rounds, and I don't think I will run out of stamina, which is weird for me.

It's only after a few more rounds, in the middle of our throes of passion, just when I am nearing my peak, that I realize that all this time Lyall has been taking away all the discomforts and pains that my pregnant body subjugates me to through the bond. That's why I don't feel tired or stiff. Because Lyall is the one experiencing them all for me.

"I can't believe women go through such discomforts for six whole months," he says after reading my mind through our bond. "The backache is the worst I have ever felt. And I am only experiencing it for one night."

When his words confirm my thought, I can't help but smile widely. This man is so precious. I have never met a male who would put himself in a woman's shoes like he is doing.

"And yet you don't look like you're struggling." I circle my arms around his neck.

"Oh, believe me, I have come close to not being able to move more than I can count." Even though he says that, he doesn't seem to struggle much. Maybe a lycan warrior is a different breed than us, ordinary werewolves.