chapter 8

Monday^^^

She was busy ransacking her things habang naglalakad sa pasilyo ng..

Thud!!!!

opss!!!she crushed to a hard thing.

Awtimatikong napahawak siya sa matigas na un upang di siya matumba.

ang siste napasandal siya sa malapad na balikat . she smell the manly scent..the refreshing breath who was fanning in to her ear..wait a minute this smell reminded her of someone else.

W?t the hell!

"Hands off, pervert"

I pinched his arms crawling at me like a snake. I straggled but the more i did that the more his arms roaming in to my body.. I shrieked.

This man is Touching my butt...up and down.

"Let go off me this instant Aidan" she commanded.

But Aidan tsk tsk her as he continue to tease her by licking her earlobe.

why this nerve of a man, did he thinks i'm like those girls shrieking at this kind of an act? obviously she was not one of those.

'You smelled so..good, so..soft, I'm getting addicted to you my sweetling,, I could stay like this forever i don't mind,"

He chuckled, as if he's planning on holding her for eternity.

"BUT I DO MIND, "

As i've said that, my next action surprises Him.

'AW' man no need on kicking me, you little..'Fuck' he muttered. he was dancing without a sound while holding his 'THING' down there.while she on the other hand was enjoying the sight. goodness i look around checking if someone witness them..

cause she was popular enough, I don't want to cause more rumours. especially if she and This "PERVERT" guy was involve.

"Hmp, that's what you get for being a perv.pasalamat ka naawa pa ako sa-yo, kun__di Pisa na yang 'Ipinagmamalaki mo,"

Naka_irap niyang wika, naka-recover na sa sakit ang loko. napatawa ako ng tila may nakakahawa siyang sakit ng lumayo ito ng distansya mula sa kanya. takot yata ng masipa na naman niya ito doon.

May- nag_click sa aking utak..brilliant idea..

I smiled at him sweetly as i taunt him while i'm lifting my skirt like a striptease why the!!she was in the mood, she playfully bit her lower lip and lick them afterward. gotcha!! as the Man groaned in frustration. and muttered a cursings word.

"Na__AH, stay away from me 3-M, or else this time pupuruhan ko na yan,"

That make him stop, but something wrong off him . why his face his so beat red, as if he was sick? He was breathing hard, when i looked down to his jeans..

For the first time, nalaman ko ang pag_ka_kaiba ng lalake sa babae.

cause the evidence is down there..

He was aroused,

and she was blushing to core to his sight,

He was so sexy, while he was looking at her like a prey. those eyes wanted to devour her whole.

I shivered and for the first time, I admitted myself.

He Was sinfully Handsome, a rugged kind of way. with a teasing eyes he was one hell of a forbidden fruit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye guy, just kept on reading please..thank U

^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~