Chapter 1

"Momm.. can't I just stay here?! Why do I have to move awayyy." Naruto whined. Annoying his mother even more.

"Naruto. I already told you this multiple times. I'm worried for you, ever since that incident that happened, and I think it's best for you to move far away from here. Somewhere safe, Dattebane?" Kushina his mother explained.

"I knoww, but still.."Naruto began but was cut off.

"No buts, me and your father already agreed on it. You'll be staying with a close friend of ours. We can trust him since he's a beta and he has an alpha mate." She reassured him.

"Okayy.." he groaned "but I still think it's unnecessary." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Nothings unnecessary when it comes to your safety. So are you done packing? If you are I'll go ahead and drop you and your stuff off at the airport." She says.

"It seems like you really wanna get rid of me." Naruto frowned. "I've been a good child! I promise. Why are you in a rush to get rid of me, huh?" He gave his mother puppy eyes, with his bottom lip sticking out.

"Naruto, stop being a drama queen." Kushina rolled her eyes. "And of course I'm not in a rush to let you go, nor do I wanna get rid of you. You're my one and only baby boy, and I'm gonna miss you; but I'm doing this for you. I'll do anything that's for you just so you can be safe." She hugged him tears coming from her eyes.

"Aww, it's ok mom. But calling me baby boy is kinda crossing the line, dattebayo. Pretty embarrassing if I say so myself." He hugged his mother back, and teased her to lighten the mood a bit. She shoved him away.

"What are you trying to say, huh?! You are my baby boy. Looking just like his father" she started to pinch his cheeks and talk in a babyish voice.

"Momm stooopp." He groaned pushing her away and rolling his eyes. This made her giggle.

"Okay okay, well get your stuff so I can drop you off." She smiled.

"And where is dad? Is he not gonna send me off too?" Naruto raised a brow.

"He's still a little pissed about that incident, but you know he's at work. I'll get him to call or at least text you." She says.

"Some father he is." He mumbled which earned him a hit to the arm. "Ouch!" He whined dramatically. The shorter woman just rolled her eyes.

———————————TimeSkip———————

Naruto finally boarded the plane. He said all his goodbyes. Then finally the plane took off.

Naruto looked out the window as he remembered what his mom told him.

FlashBack

"Naruto.. please take care of yourself. I know you're a dominant omega but that doesn't change the fact that you are an omega. Okay?" His mom told him worriedly.

"Yeah yeah.. whatever.." Naruto signed.

End of Flashback

Naruto was the most rarest of them all. He was a dominant omega. The doctors were surprised when his test results came back, since his mom was an omega and his dad was a beta.

Naruto likes to hide his gender, if nobody ask he'll let them assume his gender which was usually a alpha or a beta since he was bigger and more stronger than a regular omega. But he usually tells people he's a beta.

Sometimes he'll even forget that he's an omega, and he takes a special kind of suppressants for his heats, that also hides his scent.

He has to take his suppressant pills everyday so he can't have his heat. 1. His heat is abnormal and 2. Since he's a dominant his scent is way stronger than a regular omega and his heats are way more painful. He can remember the first and also the last time he went through a heat cycle.