Departure

'Whatever.'said Robin.'Let's continue the Battle Royale.'

Aidan commanded Chespin to use Pin Missile on Froakie, but Froakie used Frubbles to make itself armor and a Frubble wall. Sobble attacked Chespin with Pound from Chespin's back and it landed, dealing good damage to it. Froakie used Pound at Chespin too, knocking out Chespin.

Now, it was a battle between two water types. Froakie threw a meteor shower of Frubbles at Sobble and Sobble got stuck. Next, Froakie used Growl repeatedly until Sobble's attack was at its lowest. At last, Sobble used Water Pulse to try and break out of the Frubbles, but its attack power was so low that it backfired. Seeing this, Froakie used Bubble. Sobble was knocked out. Therefore, Javie was the winner.

'Aw man! I lost my first battle!' whined Aidan.

'I think it's time for us to depart. I want to try living by myself. Don't worry, we will keep contact!'said Robin.

'Okay! I'm going to challenge the gyms, as well as challenging the World Coronation Series. Where will you guys go?'asked Javie.

Aidan said 'I will go to Sinnoh and catch more grass types, as well learning about grass types from Gardenia!'

'I will go to Kalos to train and challenge the gyms as well!' answered Robin.

That fateful day, the three friends departed, where their adventure begins.