Wolfenstein mc

name: Kaiser Baumann

allies: traitor to the third Riech and now is helping defend the homes of China 

bio: From a wee little child he wanted to be a soldier, he was a fighter the boy.... when he was 19 he going the war on the axis side and fighting for Germany but had his left eye shredded no longer being able to use it, then after the years that came America gave up like the cowards they are but those who still have the balls to fight where Japan and China (this is canon btw the China part) he saw the Germanys mis doings first hand when they sent his men to be used in deaths head's "projects" and then after that his family being killed for assault of a officer and them not cooperating with the officers or law,a nd then being shot left for dead and scared on his chest, and  with nothing to do and not  yet hearing of B.JS and the kreisau circle's rebellion he headed to the east where there is still hope of rebellion of the German power, on the way there he was able to hack a panzer hound which some how got a mind of its own and kaiser named it Großmaul (big mouth in German)  but it prefers Lauffer (run, get it? because they have to run if grobmaul never mind), Lauffer loves playing "catch the dummy" with kaiser (aka  i point at the unsuspecting trooper and you maul him to death), kaiser learned some chinese on his way to china though they thought of him as a spy he now helps them never letting the Germans see his face.. like J in new order but basically being the Joshua graham of not letting people get a look at your face, they sometimes send him on spying plans to steal reports from Germany undercover as a soldier lauffer isn't brought for certain reasons,( he try's to eat them..  command is tired of getting blood soaked files and he doesn't known when to be serious so he just leaves him at home) 

weapons: stg-44 1960 drum magazine: scoped has a unique three round Burts (reference to the m16) it does not have the rocket mod instead it either has a bayonet or a mini laser cuter depending on the mission has a laser pointer on the side to command Lauffer though it is rarely used 

secondary: luger, magnum rounds, single fire, sensitive trigger (silenced on stealth missions)

notes: has flashbacks from his past. while traveling to China, he was beaten attempted to be hanged chased out of town and was bit by Lauffer and had the flu on the way there.

notes about Lauffer: let him lick you it doesn't hurt, just dont put your hand in his mouth unless its for repairs (but turn him off before that) and kaiser had a person make him artificial dog sounds though its a little scary at times