legend:flack jack robot mc

so... unfortunetly my bitch ass has to do a robot mc dont ask why because idk either

name:flack jack

model: v1 (but has been upgraded to like prototype model 16) the robots from i robot with will smith in it and imagine him less look alike to a human with a path finder head.

bio:Created when trav failed his first bounty hunting mission for some reason he thought a robot was better than a real person at first he worked like a more flexible ninja and more agile, so then he and trav wandered around like bros then when trav accidently opened a portal to mercy's reality and fell through it he became a bounty hunter for a years (yes its a weird thing) for like  4 years(but isaiah fixed that some how) he gave him self a Australian accent idk why made him sound like a asshole alittle, got shut off from a AP round to the face during a group raid on a bounty... no one survived,  when isaiah came back with mercy he tracked him to some random place in a dump he repaired him jack told his story mercy cut his head off because in her reality robot are evil and traitors some of them so they are untrusted so some are shoot on sight..so isaiah repaired him and set the ground rules between them and then they wandered after about....10 years of upgrading isaiah made him to auto update himself and had a fail safe if anything bad where to happen he would become verry hostile to everyone and kill everyone IF he was the last person alive or out numbered and then he set him to explode if he died, mercy of course took advantage of this and would cut his head off and literally kick his body to the enemies and he would blow up, so isaiah removed it and mercy bitched alot so he made her a ball robot so she could kick to explode it also severed as a robot companion but mercy kicked it into the wall while she was pissed off and blew up the wall so she cant have those anymore, then isaiah and mercy joined a  army flack jack became a hunter agian and was sent to execute a insane doctor named zack fargo or some shit i made up (the one who made mercy the speed demon blood drinking demon with the side of shape shifting) he failed, and ended up  blowing up and killing half a facility the faction mercy and trav where in lost the war and then like a year later they created a army which became a goverment type and was a good system his robot name is Fl436- jAk serial number 212 749 654 827 3428, he was promoted to rank of general so he commanded the some robots but mainly cyborgs, then after like 300 years of I.G.A rule every thing just BOOM it exploded, he survived  but then just lived in the remians of the ruins of a great civilization  which then he rebuilt as a amusement park (idk he bitch tho) agian the I.G.A resurrected it self for 25 and a half years then the general and the 50 exiled gods burned it down killing him and everything, besides trav and mercy and the remaing gods that didnt go insane or get corrupted, he got brought back and was corrupted and then made those 25 to 5 being the goddess, the first(the one where trav gets his bloodline from) and the warrior god  and rip off hades, and a cooler mailman god, mercy got pissed off when he killed his creator brutally and showing it off so mercy took travs axe and beheaded the robot, then brought him back and tortured him.... then she just killed him.

alliances:bounty hunters, OASIS, the exiled 50  the goddess,I.G.A, 

cool abilitys: hes a damn robot.... he unlike robots dont ever go obsolete (yeah im talking to you terminator) and since he knows the goddess she gave him yellow aura basically making him a copy and paste of zoe i think her name was, she could clone her self and go invisible, F.J has trigger finger making him shoot more faster than a regular robot that upgraded like him so basically faster than call of Juarez silas greaves