little

6 months later
Yibo was 12 months old almost going to be 1year now. By this time Zhan have learnt to take care of Yibo along with his studies.

"Yibo....baby....come here..." Said Zhan as he saw Yibo trying to stand and walk.

Yibo used to crawl all round the house on his fours while Zhan enjoy seeing his little baby, his little naughty Yibo.

"Come Yibo....c'mon..." Said Zhan as Yibo walked to him.

"Wow Yibo....you walked..." Said Zhan as he caught Yibo in his arm.

"Now that you walked....you will get a candy...." Said Zhan and picked Yibo and took him to the kitchen.
He made him sit on the counter and took out a lollipop and gave it to Yibo.

"You eat this.....and let gege work....don't be naughty again ...." Said Zhan and took Yibo back to the bed.

Zhan was cleaning the house while Yibo was sitting quietly staring at Zhan while sucking his lollipop.

"Da....dy....." said Yibo suddenly making Zhan flinch. He ran to him and looked at him.

"What did you say Yibo....say it again..." Said Zhan as Yibo started giggling.

"Bad boy....all this time....I was taking care of you....and what you said first time is Daddy....." Said Zhan with a pout. As Yibo kissed on Zhan's lips.

"Ahh....you little boy...." Said Zhan with a chukkle and went back to his work.

After sometime
"I am going to study Yibo....don't move from here....play with your toys...." Said Zhan and went to his study table.

Meanwhile Yibo was busy aiming at the floor with his lego toys. He climbed down the bed and slowly crawled to the sofa pulled the sofa covers and threw it away. He looked around and saw a flower pot, he took out the flowers and started throwing them in different direction. After messing the whole living room. Yibo crawled to the kitchen while trying to open the fridge.

Meanwhile Zhan looked back to check on Yibo as he saw Yibo was not there. He ran to the living room and saw the messy room, he rushed towards the kitchen and saw Yibo playing with the spoon and bowl of chocolate which he kept to make a cake. He face palmed himself.

"Ahhh....you Yibo...." Said Zhan as he saw Yibo dirtied all his clothes. While Yibo was again giggling, looking at Zhan.

"You are getting naughty day by day Yibo...." Said Zhan and picked up Yibo and took him back to his room.

He cleaned him and changed his clothes and cleaned his living room and kitchen too.

"Now come here....." Said Zhan and made Yibo lay on his chest and caught him with his legs.

"Now you will not go anywhere...."said Zhan while laughing.

Yibo pouted and started hitting Zhan with his small fist.

"Ahh....you are hitting your gege....I am angry" Said Zhan making a angry face and turned his gaze away. Yibo looked at Zhan again and hit him but Zhan didn't looked back at him. As Yibo started crying.

"Ayee.....don't cry baby.....I am not angry...." Said Zhan while rubbing Yibo's back.

"Sorry sorry...,gege is sorry..." Said Zhan and wiped Yibo's tears.

"Now don't be naughty...." Said Zhan and made Yibo sleep on his chest and started patting his head.

2 years later
Yibo turned 3, While Zhan was 20. For 3 years Zhan didn't went to meet his parents, neither his parents came to meet him because Zhan never let them. Whenever they ask him if they can come he always denies.