44

"Ahnnn.....my head..."groaned Yibo and opened his eyes. He looked around and found himself naked on the bed.

He tried to move but his ass was also paining like hell.

"What happened.....I was in daddy's company.....then.....I ran to his cabin....then....why I don't remember after that..." Said Yibo holding his head.

Zhan came inside the room.

"Ahh...Yibo...you are awake....are you okay now...." Asked Zhan.

"Yes....but my body is aching...specially my ass" said Yibo.

"Yeah....of course after how active you were in the afternoon..." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"What do you mean....what happened....." Asked Yibo. Zhan walked towards Yibo and grabbed his ear and twisted it.

"First tell me....what were you doing in Xuan's cabin..." Said Zhan.

"Ahhh....daddy.... Its..hurting....leave my ear....." Said Yibo and Zhan released his ear.

"What were you doing there....hnn...tell me.." Said Zhan.

"I...I...was just...passing my time...while looking around..." Said Yibo averting his gaze away from Zhan.

"Hmm....passing time....by searching for his personal things...isn't it..." Said Zhan.

"Ahhnnn....Daddy....its not like I don't know about Xuan ge's secret ....." Said Yibo.

"Even if you do....you have no right to touch his things....without his permission..." Said Zhan and Yibo pouted.

"Okay.....sorry...." Said Yibo.

"Hmm....good ...don't repeat that again.." Said Zhan.

"Okay....but you didn't told me....what happened earlier....how I got here...." Said Yibo.

"You remember the candies you ate at his cabin...that were actually aphrodisiac candies..." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"That is why I always tell you....not to touch anything without asking..." Said Zhan.

"How would I know....whether they were not normal candies.....I don't know people keep things like that in their cabin...." Said Yibo pouting.

"Still its your mistake....." Said Zhan.

"Yeah....mistake....its not like....you didn't have enjoyed....yeah....took full advantage of me..." Said Yibo.

"Hahhh.....you were the one who used to create problem and then you are blaming me that I took advantage....very good Xiao Yibo.." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Yeah....you did....you old man...." Said Yibo.

"Really....see...who took advantage..." Said Zhan while showing the hickeys Yibo gave him. Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Woah.... What a masterpiece..." Said Yibo.

"Shut up shameless....go and take a bath....you must be sore....I have warmed water for you...and after that eat the painkillers...." Said Zhan and Yibo rolled his eyes.

In the night
Zhan was sitting on the sofa while reading some files. Yibo came to him and climbed on his lap.

"What are you doing Yibo...." Asked Zhan as he glared at him.

"Daddy.....I am tired...." Said Yibo and snuggled his face in the crook of Zhan's neck.

"Why are you snuggling to me now....hah....didn't I took advantage of you...." Asked Zhan.