11

3year later
Yibo turned 6 and Zhan admitted him in a primary school. With time Yibo grew more closer to Zhan. They spent most of their time together while Zhan always make sure to give Yibo enough time apart from his work.

Zhan was now 23 he started working in a company as a intern though his father offered him to work in his company but Zhan did not want that, be want to experience the feeling of responsibility, even his father was shocked when Zhan made such a decision. He never thought the boy who doesn't even care to study just because he was going to inherit his father's business is saying something like this today.

With time Zhan's parents also saw a drastic change in Zhan's attitude and behaviour but they were still disappointed as Zhan never let them meet him in these years, but they never forced him.

"Yibo....wake up...." Said Zhan as shake his body. Yibo rubbed his eyes and spread his hands for Zhan to pick him up.

"Ahh....baby...I will get late because of you one day..." Said Zhan and picked Yibo up and ran to the bathroom.

"Brush your teeth quickly...." Said Zhan and gave the brush to Yibo.

"Be quick Yibo.....we will get late...." Said Zhan.

Yibo was still sleepy while trying to brush his teeth. Yibo walked towards the toilet,he entered inside and shut the door.

Meanwhile Zhan was getting ready outside while wearing his shirt.

"Why didn't he come out yet..." Said Zhan and entered inside tge bathroom. He walked to the toilet and knocked.

"Yibo.....are you done...."asked Zhan but he got no reply.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan again but he still don't get any reply.

"Yibo....what are you doing...." Said Zhan as he opened the door and saw Yibo sleep on the toilet seat.

"Yibo....." Said Zhan annoyedly and picked him up.

"Very bad Yibo.....is it a place to sleep...." Said Zhan while opening Yibo's clothes while Yibo giggled.

He placed him inside the bathtub with warm water and poured the water over Yibo's head with a hand shower waking Yibo up from his sleepy state.

"Ahhnnn....Daddy...." Said Yibo as water slapped his face.

"Yeah....now that you are awake bath yourself...." Said Zhan and gave the hand shower to Yibo.

Meanwhile Zhan stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom while applying creams and moisturizer to his face.

"Daddy...." Said Yibo.

"What Yibo...." Said Zhan without looking at him.

"Look here...." Said Yibo as Zhan turned his head towards Yibo and all of a sudden Yibo sprinkled the water from shower over Zhan.

"Ahh....Yibo...." Shouted Zhan while Yibo laughed heartily.

"Ahh....now Daddy is awake too..." Said Yibo happily.

"Aish Yibo....why did you do this....now I have to change my shirt again...." Said Zhan.

"I made you bath...." Said Yibo while giggling.

"You naughty boy...." Said Zhan while gritting his teeth and walked towards Yibo. He caught him and took the shower from his hand and started pouring water over his head.

"Ahh....Daddy.....stop it...." Yelled Yibo while slapping Zhan's hand.

"No.....you are getting naughty day by day....now that I am already wet....I will bathe you first..." Said Zhan and bathed Yibo. He wrapped him in towel and took him back to his room.