Update 25 - This... </3

dedicated to her :) Thanks for voting po! ^_^

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

—-

People say follow your heart...but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?

—-

Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It's not the term for the past. EX is short for EXpired.

—-

It's better to dream of something you may never have than to lose something you always dreamed of having.

—-

The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.

—-

What do you do when Something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?.

—-

Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together.

—-

It's not the breakup that hurts the most. It's the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the sms that is not there.

—-

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

—-

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

—-

Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.

—-

Never assume that someone loves you by only seeing their sweetness, because sometimes you're just an option when they're bored.