Ch 3 hope of humanity

( king Antora )
people of our country as you know tonight for the first time in 13 years we will reveal the prince to you and his awakened power also so welcome the first prince of telepeada Marcus Palistana .

*AUDIENCE CHEERING*

I came in front in many people for the first time in this time humans sure came a long way I still remember when there were no one.
Prince please put your hand in this machine this will project your Status board to everyone in this kingdom who are watching you. I put my hand on that pedestal and sure enough a light showed up and then there was this.

*DING*
Name - Marcus Palistana
Age -13
Skills - water manipulation , divine mana projections, divina mana knowledge , divine being protection.
special skill - ?????
*special skill and skills that isn't manifested yet  can only be viewed by the user only*

for some reason people were in shock that were in the audience then they started cheering for some reason. some people were crying in joy my father who were know for most serious man in history were also crying and were in surprised. then the host say this.

A MIRACLE HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON US REJOICE EVERYONE.
I didn't understand what happened then my attendent explain this. There can be only 2 skill a person is born with and in some rare cases special skills but you have 6 skills on top of a special skill and all of that are Divine miracle and Divine being protection skill is very rare and the gods told us that only a person with division being protection can end this eternal darkness you are a miracle. For some reason I was felling very good and stood as the last hope for humanity. Then on next day I was send of for 4 years on the magic academy of telepeada to learn more about monster and how to defeat them. very ironic isn't it. now let's see what this adminstration of the system is.

*DING*
Special skill the administration of the system gives you the admin of the system and you can even take anything the system has to offer for free. basically you have everything. such op skill.

*END OF MESSAGE*

since when the system try to be sarcastic and failed miserably.

*DING*
the sun god at age of 5 cried very hard after seeing a big dog after it just run toward the sun god.
*END OF MESSAGE*
SINCE WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING ME WHAT ABOUT MY PRIVACY.no response huh
your majesty we have reached the academy. let's see how good this academy is and maybe I can get a idea of how I can go to heaven.

*TO BE CONTINUED*