Ch 7 Where fate lies

(MONSTER RAWR)
Divine light slash
My powers it's not complete but it's still very powerful I will take my revenge on every God who made the earth and heaven like this.

Now let's start shall we monster kings I don't know why you three are here but let's go.

"Hey Carl" how are long are you going to sleep.

What happened where am I am alive did you defeat them.

Yeah, you weakened them so it was easy but you sleep through the whole thing.

*DING*

DEFEATED GATEKEEPERS.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER THE BOSS ROOM?

Y/N

*END OF MESSAGE*

It was surprising for me too I was so sure that they were the boss they pushed me to near-death if the gatekeeper is that strong then what is waiting for us in the boss's room

Let's go carl we are gonna see who is waiting for us.

Are you sure it was difficult to beat them and we don't know if we are going to come out alive?

Trust me if we don't defeat that boss many people will die they will be released into the world and end up killing innocent people.

Hahaha, you sure a worthy king give you life for their people. Let's go your majesty.

We entered the room and it was decorated with beautiful gems red carpet in the middle with white shining all over and at end of the carpet a throne. Sitting on the throne was me bleeding from the stomach.

WHY WHY WHY WHY I WAS KILLED I DID NOTHING WRONG. YOU TWO ARE YOU, MY KILLER.

Carl - no, we didn't we just arrived there

Then who killed me tell me I just 1 hour or be dragged into nothingness.

Marcus - who are you

I am the sun, God.

You are lying you are just an illusion tell me who picked you for this ridiculous play tell me that and I will not kill you.

What are you doing let's get out of here the gate is open he doesn't care why are you pissing off.

SHUT UP NOW FACE THE WRATH OF THE SUN GOD
DIVINE SUN WRAITH.

it's a fake (divine shield).
(Shield broke).
Huh, how did my shield shatter it was the great divine shield don't tell me my body still has the original power.

*DING*

NEW MISSION - DEFEAT THE SUN GOD AND GAIN THE POWER OF THE SUN.

REWARDS - Sun power

*end of message*

Carl pov

*DING*

URGENT  MISSION - HELP THE SUN GOD TO DEFEAT MARCUS

REWARDS - ANY AMOUNT OF GOLD COINS AND ANYTHING FROM THE SHOP.

Failure - DEATH

*END OF MESSAGE*

any amount of gold and coins and anything from the shop just who is Marcus even the system and that monster who call himself a god want to kill him who should I help. It's an easy decision to sacrifice myself that can lead to a better future for humanity. I can't let him die he is a miracle.

*Marcus pov*
Huh, I am gonna die again my life is no good for me I only caused problems.

Carl - hey don't you die here a high potion.

System use special skill admin and take the god killer sword from the shop.

*DING*
YOU ARE NO LONGER IN DANGER

Adding god killer sword in your inventory.

*end of message*

Thanks, carl I will handle the rest you just stay here.

A bright red sword with flames all around it came into my hands. It was the great sword of war god who was betrayed by gods when the universe was first created I came into existence about 3000 years after that. This sword was his precious treasure to think it was available to buy from the shop.

You survived but now you will die.
Skill - Sun wraith 10%

A large fireball was fired at me but it was too weak.
Skill - Divine protection

The skill was cancelled and the "Sun god" was in shock and I took the opportunity and delivered the final blow.

Sword skill - hundred death coffins.

With that the self proclaimed god was dead and leaving behind a ring.

Carl pov

I am going to die it was a pleasant day to die.

*DING*

YOU HAVE PASSED THE TEST YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH A RANDOM SKILL.

*END OF MESSAGE*

the system was taking a test i never get away from test who takes test in a death situation.

Well now I am alive and I got a new skill I wonder what is this sy......

Marcus pov

I heard a thud sound and there was Carl lying down thankfully he was only sleeping and it was good that he was sleeping so I left him resting. and then I entered the boss room for the ultimate reward my beloved treasure.

( To be continued)