1

GREAT HALL, 1976,

All the students and teachers were sitting peacefully and having breakfast. 

At the Gryffindor table , the marauders could be seen planning their next adventure . James Potter A.K.A prongs as his friends called him . His friends  Sirius Black A.K.A padfoot , Remus Lupin A.K.A moony and Peter Pettigrew A.K.A wormtail .

He was seen busy staring at the beautiful redhead , Lily Evans A.K.A his lily-flower a muggleborn witch who was just ignoring him .

The Ravenclaws were busy reading books and some were chatting softly whereas the Hufflepuff's were quiet as usual. 

And at the Slytherin table , Regulus Black the youngest Black could be seen staring at his brother longingly every now and then  while conversing and making plans with his best friends , Rabastan Lestrange , Barty Jr and Evans Rosier silently . 

Back at the gryffindor  table , James is seen panicking  as he has not asked his lily-flower  on a date yet in the span of 2hrs , while Sirius was trying to calm him down , Remus rolled his eyes  while reading his books and Peter was busy eating .

The peaceful environment was broken when a note landed on Professor  Mcgonagall . 

Dear Professor , 

We are writing from the future , Some a group of Ex. students will come to the great hall and a group from the future  and a group from the past.

Please send the students to their rooms except the following students and Professors. 

Sirius Black 

Regulus Black 

James Potter 

Remus Lupin 

Marlene Mckinnon

Lily Evans 

Barty Jr.

Evans Rosier 

Rabastan Lestrange 

Peter Pettigrew

Dorcas Meadows 

Alice Fortescue 

Frank Longbottom 

Severus  Snape 

 -From Future Generation  

Once the students were dismissed , every was confused .

The doors of the great hall burst open and familiar people walked in, 

The Blacks - Orion Black , his wife Walburga Black, Druella Black , Cygnus Black , Alphard Black and Arcturus Black.

The Potters- Fleamont Potter and his Wife Euphemia Potter 

The Weasleys - Arthur Weasley , his wife Molly Weasley with their sons Bill and Charlie .

The Lestranges-  Rodolphus and his wife , his sister Rosalind Lestrange and her wife Bellatrix Lestrange 

The Tonks - Ted Tonks , his wife Andromeda Tonks and their daughter Nymphadora Tonks.

The Malfoy -  Lucius Malfoy and his wife Narcissa Malfoy