𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔵 I

"Wait a sec how big?" Steve asks.

"First it was like that." Dustin says barley separating his fingers. "Now it's like that." He puts both his hands to the size of a skateboard.

"Its probably just some lizard." Mark says wincing. He was kinda sweating.

"Are you okay?" Steve asks. "Wait, have you been doing drugs again!?"

"No it just kinda burns." Mark says.

"How bad?" Dustin asks.

"Like I'm on fire?" Mark says. His breathing uneven. Steve stops the car.

"What!" Steve yells. "Uh what do we do!"

"I have some painkillers in my jackets pocket." Mark says wincing. Selina searches around in his jacket. She finds the meds and gives it to Steve. Steve pops on into marks mouth. "Fuck!" Mark yells. Steve gives him another one. The pain finally stops. Marks breathe soon evens out.

"What the fuck was that shit!?" Dustin yells.

"I don't know. Anyways you sure it's not a lizard." Mark answers.

"Mark I think I should just drop you home." Steve says.

"No I'm fine." Mark says. Steve decides to drop the subject. Knowing that of one minor inconvenience happens he'd send Mark right home.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin says irritated.

"How do you know?" Steve asks.

"How do I know if its not a lizard?" Dustin repeats.

"How do you know if its not just a lizard!?" Steve yells.

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin answers. The car turns quiet. Steve tilts his head he nods giving a 'okay that makes sense.' Nod.

"If that thing eats Koko I'm hunting you down and breaking every bone in your body then sucking your eyes out." Mark threatens. Dustin looks at Mark in pure fear.

"You're... you're not actually gonna do that right?" Dustin stutters. Looking around anxiously. "Right? Right!? Ah fuck!" They arrive at Dustin house. Steve opens the trunk and grabs his bat. Dustin look at it in fear. Mark opens the door. The door soon gets shut of instantly.

"Mark after whatever the hell just happened to you, you think I'm gonna let you see that thing?" Steve says.

"Oh cmon Steven." Mark says. In disbelief. "I won't do anything I'll just watch."

"Fine if you make one movement then I'm taking you home." Steve says. Mark smiles. Steve tried to hold back a smile but failed. Mark gets out of the car. They walk over to the cellar. "I don't hear shit."

"He's in there." Dustin argues. Steve Bangs the cellar doors. Nothing. Mark points a flashlight at the door.

"All right listen kid." Selina says taking the flashlight from Mark and pointing it at him. "I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"Its not." Dustin says.

"Alright." She says.

"It's not a prank." Dustin says. "Get it outta my face."

"You got a key to this thing?" Steve asks. Dustin nods and enters his house. Steve grabs Mark and pulls him for a short kiss. Mark gives him another short kiss in return.

"What was that for?" Mark asks.

"For that smile in the car you gave me." Steve answers. "Your so adorable."

"So are you harrigton." Mark answers.

"I love you." Steve says. Dustin gets out of his house. Mark and Steve quickly separate. Dustin hands Steve the keys and he opens the cellar. Dustin points the flashlight down. "Let me see." Steve snatches the flashlight.