Before we start!

Before I begin, I'd like to mention some boundaries/rules that I have for this.

- please no smut or anything along the lines. It makes me a bit uncomfortable writing that kind of things, but I doubt anyone would request that.

- this is more for you (the reader) and a character. I won't be doing any character x character stuff.

- updates! I might not update in months due to my lack of ideas or I'm putting more of my focus on another book.

- when requesting, if you don't put a kind of reader (ex. Female reader) I'll most likely the reader Gender Neutral, since I've gotten into the habit of writing that kind of reader.

- I might do scenarios as well, and I'm obviously going to have the science team in the scenarios, but I'm on the fence on what other characters I want to add, like G-man, Forzen, and Dr. Darnold. (Please let me know who'd you like to see) but I most likely will do the whole cast since there isn't many characters.

- I might do oneshots that are inspired by songs/songfic's so you requested something like that!

- there might be some spelling mistakes/issues since I rarely reread my chapters, but if you notice something, feel free to let me know and I'll try to fix it (I probably won't but it's good critique for future updates!)

But that's pretty much it! Have as much fun as you'd like and enjoy!