Chapter 24

The driver knocked at sidharth's cabin grabbing amit's attention "oh bhai, kya baat hai ?" rushed to question him "bouquet .." starts to speak "I'm aware of it andha nahi hoon" taking out build up frustration "baat sunn, side ho, deemag mat khaa pagal wagal toh nahi hogaya hai" driver scolded, before amit replies back to their surprise cabin's door is finally opened by sidharth.

"Excuse me, aap mr shukla haina madam ne aap ko bouquet daine bola lekin yeh bewaqoof hume milne ki ijazar nahi de raha tha" instantly, gets, offended "ayyy, bewaqoof kisko bola ?" amit asks losing patience "tujhe" driver says to shut him up "de diya na ab aap ja sakte ho" quickly, snatches bouquet it grew suspiciousness in amit's mind "na jaane kahan kahan se ajate hain" peeps for reading letter at least learning name of sender "kya, dafah ho kaam kar aankh phaar kar kya dekh raha hai ?" twists lip "apne toh koi izzat he nahin" saddens returning back to work while sidharth breath a deep sigh of relief.

"Uff, kya baat hai aaj kal aapko bhi phool diye jarahe hain ?" reappears as soon as saw his boss shutting eyes to take deep breath "chamat khayega !" shouts it eventually made amit disappear in thin air "ladki marwa kar maanegi" quickly went inside to check what exactly crazy girl had penned down.

I LOVE YOU,

SIDHARTH.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY PUT EFFORTS INTO ME

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE NOBODY HAS EVER GIVEN ME THE LOVE, THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN, YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD EVEN LOVE ME THIS WAY

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL THAT I AM WORTH SOMETHING.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE A NURTURING NATURE YPU TAKE CARE OF ME LIKE NOBODY EVER DID.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE ME SMILE WHEN I HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN HOW TO .. YOU HAVE A HUGE AND HONEST HEART.

I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.

BECAUSE SIDHARTH YOUR SIMPLY YOU.

DOWN TO EARTH MAN WITH A GOLDEN HEART.

A SUPPORTIVE FRIEND AND MUCH NEEDED FAMILY.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL EVERYDAY FEELS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL BEGINNING TO FRESH DREAMS, MEMORIES AND HAPPINESS.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE.

THE WAY YOU PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE NO MATTER FRIEND OR FAMILY YOU TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY .. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MYSELF .. LETTING U GO WOULD BE LIKE PUSHING MYSELF TO MY GRAVE WHERE THERE WILL BE NO LIGHT .. NO RAY OF SHINE .. OR MY DREAM OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

YOURS SHEHNAAZ.

He became numb completely speechless after reading her confession already dealing with last night's incident had become gut wrenching .. terribly painful loving someone or choosing some one as life partner has never been a part of his bucket list in fact never bothered to think about it.

Falling in love is totally out of question, moreover, he had accepted her as his best friend never crossed his limits didn't even gave her any sort of signals of being interested in her more than friendship !

What's wrong with shehnaaz, her confession is complicating everything most importantly their unique bond. He genuinely, considers her as friend nothing more or less than friendship, doesn't remember him getting out of his way to protect her, yes, at times, sidharth has been extremely protective because he likes to be around his family and friends.

She has misunderstood him big time by taking it personally, his nature must be held accountable. He doesn't know how to handle this situation his care, love, affection and attention had been little more towards her cause his heart, felt like giving her after all she had been yearning since ages for him being distinct wasn't possible.

He doesn't want to lose a friend due to her newly developed feelings. She needs to understand that loving ... forcing someone to reciprocate ur love r  two different aspects. He genuinely, respects her emotions but what about her, she is acting weird forcing him to reciprocate or accept her proposal if not then sending bouquets like teenagers, what has exactly gotten into her doesn't she realize it's not in his hands. It is related to his heart nothing can be forcefully done for the sake of somebodies happiness even if your close to that person.

He won't accept her proposal in fact nobodies for him only work and his siblings are his priority so she cannot force him to do anything according to her happiness, according to him, she is being too authoritative, selfish and stubborn just cause her proposal has been rejected.

She couldn't take a NO eventually sending these texts to blackmail him. He is not a child to fall in to her trap therefore safely kept her words in his  drawer "amitttt" yelled "g, sir ?" ran in "bouquet reception mein rakh de" orders "arey par, aapke table mein zayada ache dekhainge" reasons.

"Tu kuch zayada nahi bol ne lag gaya jitna bola haina utna kar lekar jaa warna iske saath tujhe bhi utha kar baahir phaik dunga" shouts flinch back at his loud tone quickly vanishes, pleaded shehnaaz to come protect them from his anger.

"Aaj aap hamare office aye please na jaane boss ko phool kisne de diye subah se uska gussa hum bicharaun par utaar rahe hain" requests, knows something might happen so stayed glued to her phone and instantly read it.

Feeling depressed "fikar na kar main aunge aaj time paas karne" replies, sadly holding head "I can't lose hope .. sidharth ko samajhna padega zindagi kitne beautiful hosakte hai agar shaadi hojaye jaise ke main uske liye khaana bana kar office laya karunge romantic couple jaise enjoy karainge, hayeee, ek teaser daina banta hai kya pata meri baat samajh ajaye ke dosti pyaar hai, lekin mujhe khaana kahan banane ata hai ?"

"Mere chefs .. kis kaam ayenge abhi jakar puchte hoon koi se asaan jaldi ban ne wale dish batayein lunch time hone mein kuch ghante he rehte hain" rushes towards kitchen where they look surprise.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️ keep loving my work :)

Do follow

Do comment

Do vote