Chapter 1

Bella was driving to Seattle still feeling like someone was watching her. When she got there she went to her favourite book store. When she looked there and found nothing, Bella started walking through a abandoned house that was on the market to see if it looked cool and take some pictures. Suddenly A little voice whispered in her ear "Missed Me" Bella whipped around to see a tall woman with a head of fiery red hair whipping behind her staring down at her from the wall.
"Victoria" Bella barely whispered before running for the door. Victoria caught up to her easily and took Bella's throat in her ice cold hands lifting her off the ground, choking her.
"What's the matter, poor poor Bella." Victoria laughed and threw her against the wall making Bella's vision blur a little bit.She cried out in pain as her leg hit the wall making it hurt like Hell and blood spew everywhere.
"Why are you doing this Victoria." Bella asked in a small whisper.
"Because Your Boyfriend Edward-"
"Don't even say his name I hate him!" Bella Screamed "That Bastard"
"Fine that's the one dying wish I'll grant because I feel sorry for you to die a horrible painful slow death!" Victoria sneered but got cut off by someone opening the door to the bedroom of the abandoned house. Someone with skin as pale as white and blonde hair. There stood the one Bella never thought she'd see again. There stood Jasper Cullen