The Truth

Hey guys this is chapter four of my story and I'm sorry if this will take longer than the other three chapters but I don't have much motivation and ideas for this chapter so yeah. I hope you all will like this chapter when its done.

*after her parents forced her to eat something she ran away into the bathroom and made herself throw up because she didn't wanna gain anymore weight but after two weeks her parents noticed and took her to a hospital so they could cheek if everything is okay. After the doctor did some tests he told her parents that she has depression but the truth is that Luna was already cutting herself since two years but her parents didn't notice it at all she wanted to keep it a secret but her mom forced her to show them her arm so she showed her arms and her parents saw the cuts on her arm. They were disappointed because Luna did it and didn't even try to talk to her parents but she didn't talk to them about it because her parents never have time to talk to their daughter so Luna had enough and said...*

Luna: Stop pretending like you both care about it....!

Luna's Mom: What do you mean sweetie....?

Luna: You know exactly what I mean.....!

Luna's dad: Stop yelling at your mother young lady.....!

Luna: Than tell me why you both suddenly care about me when you never cared about me for the last two years.....!

Luna's dad: We cared about you for the last two years but we were busy with a lot of work so you would get anything to eat at dinner or lunch but no you decided to start cutting yourself because you thought that we never cared about you for the last two years......!!!

Luna: Maybe you both should have tried to talk to me for the last two years.....!!!!

Luna's Mom & Dad: Stop it Luna...!! You don't know how hart it is to go to work and than work for twelve hours.....!!

Luna: Well I have a YouTube channel so I do have to work some times too but I also write stories which I'm gonna publish and right now I'm working on an movie for my YouTube channel to prove that I can do at least something in my life but you both are never there for me so I needed to start all of that so I wouldn't feel that lonely anymore but hey you guys probably don't care.....!!!

Luna's Dad: Well if you would help more in the household we would have time for you and be there...!!!!

Luna's Mom: But you never help us because your just lazy and addicted to that fucking phone...!!!!

Luna: I'm not lazy and I'm not addicted to my phone...!!! My phone is the only one who's there for me when I need someone to support me...!!!!

*after they got home Luna ran into her room slammed the door and locked it so she can be alone for a long time but than her phone started ringing nonstop. She didn't answer her phone for two weeks and stayed in her room the whole time but than as the two weeks were over she unlocked her door and went upstairs to her family. She still didn't answer her phone but she was finally out of her room again and she looked at her family not saying anything. After another two weeks she looked at her phone and saw a lot of messages from Emma asking if she is okay but Luna didn't answer her because she didn't felt like talking to Emma or anyone at the moment. Luna started reading books instead of playing video games in her free time but she also wrote the next chapter of her story to tell everyone her real feelings and after she finished the chapter she had published it and son after she published it the chapter had 14 views so she thought why don't I keep writing the story and so she began to write the next chapter but soon Emma was standing at her door....*

Emma: Hey Luna why aren't you answering my calls and my messages...?

Luna: I wasn't feeling well...

Emma: Oh but that's not an excuse for not texting back. I saw that you were online on Roblox so why were you playing Roblox if you weren't feeling well..?

Luna: I tried to distract myself from something whit Roblox...

Emma: You know what since you don't wanna play it with me anymore why don't we end this friendship...? I mean every time I wanna play Roblox with you you always say "maybe" or "sorry I don't have time" but than you send me a Snap saying that your drawing like I feel like your using me or is it because of Ethan...?

Luna: Okay when you think that I'm using you than leave because its not because of Ethan. I'm just trying to get better at drawing and writing stories but I also have a YouTube channel so I need to work on videos so yeah if you wanna leave than leave...

*After Luna had said that Emma and her started to argue about it but some minutes later Luna threw Emma out and closed the door and after that Luna and Emma didn't talk again but soon Luna found out that she's a little bit good at dancing and singing but her family tells her to stop because they say that Luna can't sing. A week after her family told her that she can't sing she found her old rollerblades. She had put them on and started skating again after all it's the thing she can do the best but her parents are worried that she's gonna fall down and hurt herself with that but they also see that she's happy while skating so they don't say anything and after a month she can also skate backwards which she practiced the whole month since she was always to scared to fall backwards but now she did it and she's proud of herself. After two weeks she got onto her phone and texted some people on Instagram. She talked to most of the people since 2019. After Luna talked to an old friend she got pretty confident of herself again. So she decided to post a photo of herself and not of her Gacha club self after all she's confident for the first time. The photo of herself gets a lot of likes and some really nice comments from all of her online friends because she never showed them her face and body in real life. But soon something crazy happens...*

To be continued...

Hey Guys I'm sorry that it took so long but now the fourth chapter is finished and I wanna say thank you to all of you who are reading my story even tho it's trash but yeah I hope you guys are doing great anyway I'm gonna go work on chapter 5 now so goodbye and see you guys next time.
(Words: 1191)