6

At this point Felix knew he was going to loose this stupid bet and his best friend too. Why would he even agree on that? God thats stupid! He hated himself so much already and now the guilt of most likely loosing Hyunjin was bothering him aswell.

The next morning he woke up tired.
He doesn't even know if he can call this „waking up" when he never actually slept. While getting ready for school everything was going through his mind again. While thinking of the beautiful blonde boy he had finished his breakfast without even noticing, on his way to school he kept thinking:
Was the feeling he felt even.. love? He doesn't know what love feels like. Of course he had some crushes in his past like every other teen but it was more of a „hey she's really pretty" kind of thing. But Hyunjin was pretty too. Prettier than all the pretty girls he used to like.
But they're just friends, right??

Friends...

The more he thought about it the more he wondered..

„Why would he start a bet like that anyways..?"
He mumbled to himself.

The school day passed but he didn't participate, really. Even tho he knew his grades were dropping and he really couldn't let that happen, especially when he's visiting his parents soon, they would ask him about school and Felix is a horrible liar.
The only interesting thing at school today was Hyunjin and him sitting together at lunch, but it wasn't anything special since they always do that and they have a friendgroup surrounding them like mosquitoes at night.

Once he got back home he tried his best to focus on his homework but a certain someone kept crossing his mind, he wants to smash his head against the wall. Why can't he stop thinking about him? Ever since their damn dance practice Hyunjin wouldn't get out of Felix's head.

The question of why Hyunjin even wanted that type of bet came up into Felix's mind again.
Was if because Hyunjin knew Felix would fall for him easily? Did he want to get rid of him that bad? A tear made its way into the aussies left eye. That couldn't possibly be.. after all this time? Hyunjin wouldn't do that to him, never to a cute little guy like Felix. Or would he?

The freckled boy grabbed his phone and opened KakaoTalk, he immediately spotted the older's profile and clicked on it.

Felix:
„Hyunjin, we need to meet up."
„Asap."

After that Felix tried clearing his mind by baking a bunch of brownies, they would always brighten his mood but as soon as he took them out of the oven he could hear his phone ringing next to his unfinished Homework, it was Hyunjin.

-
A/n: uh hey i'm back (kinda) idk how many chapters i'll finish till i loose all my motivation again but take whatever this is lol