5

Felix gave him a surprised look and sat down in the corner of the room „go ahead, show me what you learned" he was excited, he has always loved seeing the older perform.

With a smug look Hyunjin turned on the music on his phone and got into it.
It was libido by onlyoneof and Felix soon started laughing because of how awkward it looked when someone dances the choreography alone. Hyunjin stopped.
„Why are you laughing, chicken. Mind explaining?"

He stopped the music and Felix walked up to him. „It looks weird alone, teach me how to do it and we'll do it together" Hyunjin simply nodded and they kept practicing, not what they were supposed to but definetly something.

Even if there was only the two of them instead of six like in the original Choreography it was definetly less awkward.

At the end of the lesson they only managed to learn about a minute of the choreography because either Hyunjin or Felix kept messing up, they would have stayed a little longer if it wasn't the next class practicing in that exact room so they left, Felix went home and so did Hyunjin.

For Hyunjin the last few hours of the day were spent trying to learn the rest of the choreography to impress Felix the next time they practice together, especially because he didn't forget their bet. Hyunjin was 100% sure he would not loose it.

Felix on the other hand was worried, maybe even scared. Of course he didn't want to disappoint Hyunjin, thats why he just got along with the bet. But what if everything changes?
Would any of them even ever confess if they fell in love. It was an incredibly stupid bet, especially because Felix sometimes had his little crushes on some Guys like Changbin from his English class, his type is far away of hyunjin but still it just felt unfair.

Thinking about it he went to bed, trying to sleep it off but nightmares were hunting him, he was afraid of loosing his bestfriend afterall.

Without thinking any further he just tried to go back to sleep, trying to forget it and get some rest.

-
A/n: this story sucks lol but at least its an update