Chapter 3

While she entered the mansion she was nervous but her mother pats her back.

"So what do you want to tell us?" Her father said. 

"Mom...Dad... I'm pregnant..."

" YOU'RE WHAT?!" Her father yelled at her and soon she's shaking in fear. It was the first time his father raised his voice at her. Her mother slowly backed away from her, she felt like trash in front of her parents. She felt really dirty...

" What has gotten into you! We didn't raise our only daughter to be like this!? " He yelled again as Hange cried. 

"I'm really sorry, I didn't like what happened to me as well.. " She cried and cried in front of her parents.

Her mother's look softened, she wasn't used to her daughter having a breakdown in front of them. Oh how much she wanted to pull her daughter into a tight hug, but yet, her husband is stopping her from doing so.

" You'll abort the child.. end of discussion!" Father yelled again and it made Hange cry even more.

She felt pity for her baby, she wanted to abort it, but she also didn't. Now that she told her parents about it, she actually felt a little loose. And so she remembered what Nanaba said...'

You're taking a baby's life away'

And then she felt hope. Sure she didn't want to disappoint her parents, but it was her fault, and the baby shouldn't be dragged here. And isn't this what she wanted? To have a baby soon when she grew up? This is a blessing, and she shouldn't waste it.

" I don't want to.. Father.. " She gathered her strength and courage to tell her father that one sentence. Her mother's eyes widened and soon watered, knowing how grown her baby has been. But, her father raged in what she said.

"Are you seriously ruining your life with that one stranger's baby?!" Her father yelled and she wiped her tears and nodded. So what if she disappoints her parents? She'll have this kid. She already has enough savings to make a living for herself and she has a stable job as a scientist.

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you... But I really wanna have this baby.. Even if.... Even if you make me leave, I'll raise this child alone without asking you for help. And that's a promise." Hange said and minutes later a maid soon came down with a luggage full of clothes.

"Very well then... Get out!" Her father yelled and soon she nodded and pulled her luggage with her.

"Hange! My daughter!" Her mother was yelling from a distance, yet she knew that her mother was being stopped by her father. She wiped her tears and soon put her hair up. Nanaba's right, this baby is a blessing and so she's keeping it.

She earns a nice pay from her job, and she was saving up money back at her school days, so probably she already has too much money. They'll be alright.... right?