Onam celebration with Subi

This is a celebration for onam and I was invited to onam celebration in an aunty's house. There were few ladies and men in the house. Most of the ladies wore saree exposing thier big bellies deep navel. The ladies were comfortable to expose thier bellies to men in the house. Most of them were married aprt from one lady who is divorced but has two children. This lady's name is subi. Subi has a big round belly with big deep navel which anyone would love to pinch and kiss everytime. Subi is an innocent open minded lady and she likes to slide her pallu aside and loves to expose her big belly deep navel in piblic. Whenever the aunties expose thier big round bellies coming close towards me I felt like pinching their side belly, although one aunty (subi) came towards me and exposed her big belly deep navel in front of my face so I took the chance to pinch her big belly very close to her big deep navel. I pinched that aunty's big belly and she made a horny pleasurable sound. When I pinched subi's big belly, subi made a pleasure horny sound

 When I pinched subi's big belly, subi made a pleasure horny sound

Subi: "ughhhhh".

Subi loved it when I pinched her big belly. If fact subi doesn't mind when people pinch her big belly. Subi loves the pleasure of her big belly getting pinched. I wanted to ask her in private if she likes getting her big belly kissed on her big belly deep navel. By my luck she went to the kitchen as she was walking to the kitchen, she was shaking and shaking her big belly while walking towards the kitchen. I followed behind her looking at her big belly shaking and shaking. As subi was shaking and shaking her big belly while walking, I pinched her big side belly she checked to see it was and when she saw it was me who pinched her side belly she l smiled and didn't react when I pinched her side belly then I checked to see if anyone was behind and when it was clear while subi was cooking I grabbed subi's side belly and I kissed her side belly.

When I kissed subi's side belly she said

Subi: "someone will look at you kissing my side belly".

Me: "no one is looking at me kissing your side belly".

Subi: "then you can kiss my side belly"

Me: "so can I kiss your side big belly?"

Subi: "yes you can kiss my side big belly"

Me: "can I also kiss your big belly deep navel?"

Subi: "yes you can kiss my big deep navel"

When subi said I can kiss her big belly deep navel, I was on cloud 69. While subi was cooking I suddenly went in front of big belly deep navel, I was holding her big belly and I kissed subi's big belly deep navel and I inserted my tongue inside her deep navel and licked the inside of her deep navel so much. Subi closed her eyes enjoying and loving the pleasure while I was kissing subi's big belly and her big belly deep navel, I was kissing and kissing subi's big belly deep navel for an hour and I licked subi's big belly deep navel for an hour then I went back to the living room when everyone was talking and chilling. I even saw some men pinching other men's wives big bellies for fun and some aunties didn't even mind or didn't even react when some men pinched thier big bellies but I was happy I did something better.