Kira's absence

Kira has been gone for a couple of days, Leaving Dio bored out of his mind because he had absolutely no one to mess with or pick on. Kira always seemed like the easiest target to Dio and he enjoyed it.

Lately Dio has been in Kira's room. Mostly to see if he was there by any chance or to just be there when Kira comes back and be annoying by refusing to get up from Kira's bed if he so much as asked. He thought maybe he'll invite a few women over and have a little fun right on the business man's bed, but it would be less amusing to piss Kira off if Kira wasn't even there to begin with.

The blond vampire seemed on edge. Could it be that he maybe missed Kira a little? Maybe. He was thinking why else would he be this upset. His little blond hand prince wasn't there in the apartment. And hasn't been there for a few days. It really put the immortal being on edge.

Kars on the other hand seemed like he didn't care about Kira not being there. Not that he has any reason to because he's not the one taking pleasure out of harassing Kira Yoshikage. No, he mostly just spends his time on his phone or out at night doing god knows what. Although, Dio has seen him taking care of stray dogs and also treating some. "He must love dogs" Dio thought.

Dio had no idea what went on in Kars's mind. Even if the bloodsucker was very smart and intelligent he couldn't put his finger on whatever the purple haired man was thinking. He had to assume that Kars also liked picking on the mortal once in a while and found satisfaction on drinking Kira's tasty blood. Extremely intoxicating.

Diavolo also felt that it was somewhat thrilling to toy with Kira. He always tried to put some sort of lipstick on Kira's plush lips or dress him in outrageous clothing that Kira considered as something that would belong to some kind of stripper. He also teased him by calling him rather nice names in Italian like "Caro" or sometimes "Bella" it wasn't what Kira had in mind, of course not.

Lately Diavolo hasn't been out doing whatever mob boss activities he was doing. Lately he's been in the house more, cooking, cleaning and watching movies with Kars and Dio. Dio was gonna ask him about it but scratched that. He thought he rather just be curious until the pink haired man just decides to tell them when he feels like it, which might be never.

Dio finally got up from Kira's bed and walked in on Diavolo playing video games in the living room. "Ah, T D'Arby played with things like that, I remember it well" He said as he sat down next to Diavolo. "Do you erm..play video games often?" Diavolo just shook his head. "I don't play them as a hobby, I rarely take time out of my day to go in on these type of things" The mob boss stated. "Hm, i see. Back when i was just a brat we didn't have what people call video games or Cars. We had card games, books and carriages and we had to send letters. nowadays you people can do something so simple as in just sending a single text in one minute" Dio was just amazed by the technology that extraordinary people have made over the years.

"Yeah, times have changed a lot for you huh?" Diavolo leaned back into the comfortable into the light teal colored couch with a loud yawn. "You two should consider yourselves lucky, I've lived for a extremely long time, longer then you Dio, and I didn't have what you had as a child" Kars chimed in. Dio groaned in annoyance. "Okay Grandpa" Dio snickered.
"Come again?" The ultimate being raised a single thin purple brow, almost hoping that he didn't actually hear what he just heard. "You lived for decades and don't have any children? Or even grand children?" Dio giggled. At hearing this Kars stopped doing whatever it was he was doing then stomped over Dio and grabbed his shirt. "You idiotic buffoon! I didn't want any children, a brat is just the last thing i needed. I couldn't afford any distractions!" Kars got in Dio's face as he spoke. "if you weren't sticking your fucking prick in every single whore that walks this earth like a lunatic maybe you wouldn't have had so many children" Kars let go of Dio's shirt, letting the vampire fall back. "Temper temper, go easy on me Kars. I will say, not everyone can resist me you know, it's hardly my fault" Dio placed a muscled leg over the other. "Listen guys, I don't care if you two will bicker, but don't do that shit in my fucking ear please" Diavolo pressed play on his game. "Right, my apologies Diavolo" Kars frowned and glared at Dio as he walked away to go back to what he was doing making Dio smirk and chuckle. "Old geezer" Dio mumbled, brushing a hand through his golden hair.