Chapter 2

Just the same day as we went. We met together in the dorm. We just say hi and respect each other. Even if we're not close, we still talk a little.

But both of us talk about our feelings with each other. We don't have any feelings for each other. We really don't.

I don't like to get this into a forced marriage. What if? I hope my parents won't do that. I don't want to marry a woman who I don't love.

We both separated rooms. Also, Siyeon has her own closet and that's a sense as we were in the opposite gender. 'Siyeon, your mom is texting me. She said why are you not accepting her calls?' he said.

'Gonna do it later.' she said. 'Okay.'

.........

Phone ringing~

'Hello?' she said. 'Siyeon na! Why aren't you picking up my calls?' Yeori asks. 'Mom, I am busy, okay?' she answered. 'Busy? Why? You are a graduating and you are currently in vacation. Anyways, are you having fun with, Hongjun?' she asks while Hongjun was washing the plates.

'Uhmmmh... O-of course!' she faked her laugh. 'Hmmh... Then that's great. That's all, bye. Love you.' she said. 'Love you too, mom.' she immediately hanged up and went to Hongjun.

'Step aside, i'll do it. Go to your room.' she said. 'Okay.' he said.

..........

'Lee Siyeon!!!!!!!!!' a loud shout of a little boy came. 'Hmmmmh?' she get up from her bed and rubbed her eyes to see clearly who is calling her loudly. It turns out it was Yeosang her little brother.

'Yeosang? Why's that so loud?' she asks. 'Uh... It's because you won't wake up!' he shouted. 'And you call me Lee Siyeon?' she laughed.

'Oh... It's because you won't listen!' he shouted again. 'Shhh... Shut up. Hongjun's still sleeping.' she covered his mouth.

'He is awake and he is cooking.' he said. 'Okay, but noona....' he went close to her and whispered in her ears. 'Is he your boyfriend?' she pushed Yeosang away. 'Shut that up!' she shouted

'Yieeeee.....' he laughed. 'Uh... Yeosang stop it. And who let you come here?' she asks. 'I just got off from school and I went here.' he said.

'Oh... Yeosang... Don't do that again. Do you want to make us worry? Now, do mom and dad know this?' she asks. 'No.'

'Oh my... Urgh! Yeosang, you should ask permission to mom and dad before you make that decision. You're still a kid.' she said.

'Uh... Noni, i'm old.' he laughed. 'No, you are still eight. That's not old!' she shouted. 'Okay, i'm sorry.' he said.

'Oh yeah, let's go. Let's eat.'