Chapter 1

'Yeori!!!' Miran went to her. 'Oh my gosh, Miran. How are you? How is Hongjun doing?' she asks. 'He is doing well and they are graduating.' she said.

'Yeah... Really. I can see that our children are now close. They seem to be very close friends right now.' Yeori said. 'But that's really good for us and to them.' she said.

'Sure it is. That's why I never let my Siyeon date any boys out there except Hongjun.' she said. 'Oh... Great! I told Hongjun too but it looks like he is denying it. But I don't want him to date another girl except Siyeon too.' Miran said.

'Uh... Same. By the way, i'm gonna get going right now. Jong eun is waiting in the house.' they waved at each other and went.

..........

'Hello my precious daughter.' she hugged Siyeon. 'Hi mom.' she smiled. 'By the way, I have something to tell you.' they sat down.

'What is it mom?' she asks. 'Me, your dad, and Honjun's parents decided to let you date for this upcoming weekend.' she proudly said but she isn't interested about it.

'But mom you know that I am not interested on dating with Hongjun especially we are not close friends.' she said. 'Not close friends? But I saw you two laughing at each other like you've been so close. I know my daughter doesn't lie. We've booked in the restaurant where you will date so there will be no denials or cancellations for that.' her mom left.

'Uh!'

.........

Weekend

She really went into the restaurant. Hongjun was waiting for her. 'Hi.' he said. 'Hi.' she replied back and avoided an eye contact.

'Let's go inside.' he said and they both sat down. And ordered some foods to eat. 'Must have been this awkward. We can't do anything but just follow them.' he said.

'Ehmmm.... Yeah, very.' she chuckled. 'Honjun ssi!' Miran shouted. 'M-mom?' his eyes widened. 'Talk to her more.' she whispered. 'Uh... Can you just let us eat?'

'You can eat but talk to her. Is this how you take a girl to date?' she asks. 'I'm not dating her. I'm just eating with her.' he rolled his eyes.

'Oh shut up!' she went away. 'Uh... What's wrong with her?' he comtinued to eat. 'Don't mind her. My mom is the same as yours.' she laughed.

.........

Hongjun's PoV

I woke up with many things packed on the floor. I saw my mom and dad helping together to put the things in the car. I don't have any idea if what is happening or will we move out to another city?

'Mom, what is this?' he asks. 'Oh... Hongjun, you'll gonna move to a same dorm with Siyeon.' she answered. 'W-what? I have my own dorm.' he said.

'Don't you like it? We've paid it with your dad and her parents. It's a big dorm and only the two of you. So no one else can.' she said.

'Uh.. Mom, do you really want me to be with Siyeon? Are you forcing me to a thing that I really don't want?' he sighed.

'I'm not forcing you. I'm just choosing the best option.' she said. 'Best option? What is this? A quiz? An examination? A board exam?'

'Hongjun.' she stared at his eyes and cleared her throat. 'Okay.'