Chapter 7

For just a few months, I've been talking about the marriage plan that my parents and Hongjun's parents planned.

Hongjun has been concerned into it but our parents never listened to us. Until the wedding day came and it was all awkward.

I never got a true smile but fake. We are all forced. After the wedding, they seem so happy and we are not but decided to respect each other.

'Noni, congratulations!' he said. 'Thank you, Yeosang.' she gave a faint smile. 'Uhmmh... Aren't you happy, noni?' he asks.

'I'm happy.' she lied. 'Great! But am I interrupting you and Hongjun hyung's honeymoon?' he asks. 'Uh... No honeymoon, Yeosang.' she said.

'Okay, got it. I know you don't want to marry him.' he said. 'How did you know?' she asks. 'It's because every time I asked you, you always fake your smiles. And seems like you really don't want it especially Hongjun Hyung.' he said.

'You know Yeosang, i'm really proud that you are born in this world. And I am so happy that I have a brother like you.' she smiled.

'Thank you, noni! And I am 1000000 percent grateful that I have a sister like you. You treat me like a son. I just want mother with a treat like you.' he said.

'I did it because I love you and I care about you. You don't have to worry if how big concerts or fansigns I am giving you.' she said. 'And I am so lucky to have you.'

...........

'Good Morning.' hongjun greeted. 'Good Morning too!' she greeted back. 'Where's Yeosang?' he asks. 'He is changing clothes.' she answered.

'Siyeon?' he called. 'Hmmh?' she responded. 'We are just friends, aren't we?' he asks. 'Yes, as we told each other we are just friends.' she said.

'Hi!' Yeosang came. 'Good Morning, Sang I.' Hongjun said. 'Good Morning too, hyung!' he laughed

'Hmmm... Eat there and enjoy it.'

............

A few hours later, they stayed at the terrace. 'Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!' they all laughed. 'Gotcha!' Siyeon lose the game. Their deal is, if who lose there will be a challenge.

'Okay, Yeosang will say the challenge.' Hongjun said. 'Mmmmm.... You told me that you are happy that you got married with hyung. Now, kiss him.' he laughed and teased.

'Nahh Yeosang... That's - 'Ooopps! No denies.' he laughed. 'Don't watch!' she shouted. 'No, it's just simple. Just kiss like just the kiss that I did to you too. Like muahh...' he said.

'Okay.' they looked at each other. She fastly did it and kissed his cheeks and then get back. 'Geut!' he said.

They are speechless at the atmosphere gets more awkward. 'Okay, that's all. I am all tired now. Bye bye! Goodnight noni! Goodnight Hyung!' he run into his room and locked the door.

'Hmmh... Lee Yeosang.'