Chapter 6- Zen

"Hey Airi-chan... Why did we end up locked in Warehouse ?",

Eru suddenly gets curious. Airi looked up the starry sky and was about start explaining.

"Well, a worker of the hotel had the key. The warehouse was open and locked it. I went to the hotel first because I have more things to do. I know the Eru-nee can walk back to the hotel. But when you didn't came back for a long time. Everyone was worried. Then the worker told me, he locked it. So I came in the warehouse running to get you two", Airi explained.

"Oh? Sorry!", Eru apologized.

"It's okay, but can I ask? What happen to you two locked in the inside gloomy dark warehouse? ", Airi asked with a grin. After hearing those words the two jumped.

"No... Nothing really happened", Eru said nervously.

"Um... Eru, I have to go back. I forgot something.", Hotaro cut their conversation.

"Really? Okay... We'll go first Oreki-san! Better not be lost..!", Airi said in an evil tone.

While Zen, who had been eavesdropping Eru and Hotaro's conversation walked in a different route and started to cry. 

"I'm not doing the wrong thing! I will make Eru happy! That's why I'll marry her!", Zen muttered his words while Hotaro was behind him listening his sentences.

"You will make Eru happy? Really?", Zen heard a voice which is Hotaro's voice.

"Who are you!? Oh? It's Eru's friend, Oreki Hotaro. Why did you came here?", Zen asked while staring at Hotaro.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that Eru is really in pain right now because of that engagement of yours"

"Really? Why can you say that? For me Eru is happy about our engagement."

"HAPPY?! Can you see?! Eru's heart is crying. Even she can make smiles. It's fake!!", Hotaro held Zen's T-shirt up.

"Wait... You like Eru, right?!", Zen suddenly asked Hotaro with a grin. Hotaro let go of Zen.

"What if I will say yes? What would you do?", Hotaro asked back.

"I will kill you!"

"If you'll kill me, Eru will be angrier with you.", Hotaro said in a low tone as usual.

"Angrier? Angrier?! She is already angry with me. Because it's ANGRIER?!"

"Yeah. Eru is in pain. She is angry with you. You don't care about her feelings! All you care is about you! She is angry with the sudden engagement without her permission! Which means, YOU...., DON'T.., LOVE HER AT ALL!"

"Shut up!! I love her more than anyone! Since we were elementary, I've always love her!! That's why I wanted to marry her!"

"How about her feelings? She also have a heart!"

".............", Zen higher up his eyebrows and rounder his eyes.

"If you want to marry her, make her fall for you. Be friends with her, confess to her, and accept any answer from her. Even if you don't have a chance, then... Support her forever, if you really love her!", Hotaro said in a huge voice that made Zen space out and realized that he was wrong.

"Okay.... I will....", Zen answered.

"Hey Zen, cancel the wedding... If you really care of Eru's feelings..."

Zen nodded. Hotaro turn around and walked.

"Wait! Where are you going?!"

"Where? To the hotel"

"Wait, I will ask you again... Do you loved Eru?"

"Yeah, I love her. I care for her.", Hotaro answered in a unemotional face.

"YOSH! Now we are RIVALS..."

"Whatever,"

Hotaro walked away. While Zen keep walking with him. What's wrong with him? Can you please stop looking at me that way? Hotaro said.

****In the hotel

"Hotaro-san!! and Zen? Hey why are you with Zen, Hotaro-san?"

Chitanda turned serious.

"Why? I just bumped with him when I walked here. Then we went here together..."

"Oh... Really"

Zen looked at Eru's cute face. He wanted to kiss her. But he can't , he already made up his mind to make ERU fall for him.

"Eru, I want to talk with you....!", Zen shouted nervously.

"Eh?! No, I don't want to!", Eru answered. Hotaro smiled and looked at Eru's face. When their eyes meet, Hotaro looked away and redden himself.

"Eru, he wanted to talk with you. So.. Go... We will wait here. Let's eat dinner later", Hotaro helped Zen.

Then the two went outside. And there was a little bridge in the small narrow river.

"Nee... Zen, what will you tell me about?"

"Eru, there's something I wanted to tell you!"

"Eh?? Then.. what is it?"

"Eru, I love you.. I love you more than anyone!", Zen said while blushing.

Eru bowed down her head.

"I'm sorry, I just can't accept your confession."

"Yeah... Do you love someone?"

Eru nodded. Zen smiled and looked at the starry sky.

"So... Eru I will cancel our engagement. I will talk with your father about this"

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah.. because I wanted you to be happy."

"Thank you Zen!"

NEXT : Airi's Love Story

Wish ya like it!! I know it's short!! >.< And there's no Eru and Hotaro's moments. But They will make progress!! Don't ya worry!! >.< Just keep waiting!!!

Little Birds can fly further.