Chapter 8 - Lost Phone

"Hotaro-san! Hotaro-san!", Chitanda ran towards Hotaro which just finish eating breakfast.

"What's wrong? Did something happen Chii-chan?", Ibara stand up and asked Chitanda.

Hotaro stand up and was ready to go out. I don't want to solve mysteries! Please, don't make me, Hotaro told himself in mind.

"Onegai Hotaro-san! Please hear me out!", Chitanda Eru held Hotaro's hand and was begging. Eru's pupils was shining.

"What's the problem?", Hotaro said very slowly. His not in mood in solving mysteries.

"Aunt Shai's phone got missing!! >.<", Eru said very worriedly.

"Not my problem..... Maybe she misplace it!", Hotaro answered.

"But.... In the CCTV camera, Aunt Shai's phone was in her table then someone came inside and get it!", Eru explained.

Eru's eyes was shining. While looking at it, Hotaro became uncomfortably. Tsk. Her eyes.... Don't look at her eyes! Hotaro told himself. But he can't.

"Please Hotaro-san! Watashi kinirarimasu! (I'm curios or I can't stop thinking about it)", Eru closer her face towards Hotaro with her shining pupils.

"Ahem....", Airi said. Then the two of them farther their faces then then... then... BLUSHED -_- They separated their faces and look away.

"Okay..... Let's go to your Aunt Shai's office", Hotaro said unwillingly.

They walked to Shai's office. Her room was color yellow. The ceiling was yellow. It's all yellow...

"Aunt Shai told me that she saw her phone in this table.", Eru said.

"Then?", Hotaro added.

"Then when she came back it's gone...", Eru added. Hotaro started wandering.

"Can I see the CCTV video?", Satoshi joined in their conversation.

They went to the surveillance room. And asked Airi to see the CCTV video.

They saw.. First, Shai went to her office then left. After some 5 minutes, a woman with a red t-shirt came inside and get the phone. The problem is... the woman said that it's her phone...

"Where is your Aunt Shai?", Hotaro asked Eru.

"She's that way", Eru pointing to the next room.

When they went inside, they found out that Shai and the woman was fighting.

"This is my phone!", the woman shouted.

"No! That's mine. My phone was in the table", Aunt Shai shouted.

"Excuse me... Can I see the phone?", Hotaro asked the two who was fighting. The two let him have it.

Okay, this is very similar to 'that phone'. Hotaro wandered. He touch his forehead then was started thinking.

"This phone belongs to the red shirt woman", Hotaro said. Everyone gasped.

"EH? WHY?", Aunt Shai wandered.

"The theory is... The red shirted woman came to Aunt Shai's office and left her phone in the table. After some couple of minutes, Aunt Shai was looking for her phone then she accidentally saw the red shirted woman's phone in her table and think that it was her's. Then... the red shirted woman came inside to get her phone but Aunt Shai said that it was her's. But The first problem is.. your phones look similar. ", Hotaro said.

"Eh? How did you know?", Mayaka asked.

"I saw Aunt Shai's phone in the surveillance room. The phone have Aunt Shai's pictures.", Hotaro added while holding Aunt Shai's phone. Aunt Shai was delighted and thank Hotaro. She also said sorry to the red shirted woman for suspecting her for getting her phone.

..............................

It's short isn't it? Well, I'm sorry... I'm not good in making mysteries but I'm good in solving them.. Teehee~

Wish ya like it! <3

NEXT : Mixed bath

Little birds can fly further