Chapter ~1~

It's been 3 years since Cross have join Nightmare group and , everything was doing good . He was friend with almost everybody , his boss was weirdly kind to him (because he's one of the most calm of the gang) ...    

The only thing that bother him was the fact that , he has a crush on one of his colleagues. He has fallen in love with Killer... Of course he didn't want anybody to know this and as in every good fanfiction, he was sure that Killer wouldn't like him back.   

    Right now it was 10 am and everybody was awake. Cross enter the living room after finishing to wash his dishes. On the couch , you could see Nightmare reading a book , Horror and Dust playing Mario kart, Error knitting a puppet and finally Killer watching a YouTube video .   

Cross decide to seat next to Killer . "Hey Cross"  "Oh- Hi Killer , what are you watching ?" Killer lift his eyes up "I'm watching an meme compilation, do you wanna watch it with me ?" Cross was kinda embarrassed but happy at the same time ."Sure !"   

    After an hour , every body was gone .They where doing or a mission , or their chores. Our cow-like soldier went on a mission in a weird glitching AU.   

    It was now 12am . Everybody was now on the table eating what Horror has prepared for them .This afternoon was kinda special because it was the day of the shopping . So after the meal , they all gonna go to the mall.

Hi !

So its my first ever story and well , I'm kinda suck at writing as you can see  and I'm suck at English . I hope this first chapter was good and I will try to upload at least once a week . I know this chapter is short but i will make them longer next time , it's just a test =)

Also if you spot some mistake of any kind , please tell me thank you :).              

(324 words)